Does anyone know my old horse???

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Tic Tac, Aug 30, 2008.

1. ClipClop

ClipClop New Member

Still looking for 'Aura' ( name could have changed over the years)
    Clydie x Pinto, around 10 years old, mare, 13.3h-14hh. Was sold through mundijong auctions around 3-4 years ago.

2. RustyRidge Clydesdales

RustyRidge Clydesdales Well-known Member

There is a mare who has just been listed with same description Clip Clop is that her???

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
  3. ClipClop

ClipClop New Member

I dont think so, wasnt able to find her #(

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

I'm still looking for info on my approx 12 yo 14.2hh quarterhorse mare Shanti previously named Missy. I purchased her from Mundijong auctions in February 2011 via private tender as she is unbranded. Graham Melling of MG Livestock had told me that she was owned by a couple who lived around the Bunbury area and that they were selling her down to marriage breakdown. I want to find out info on her bloodlines, find her registration papers, performance and medical history and if she has any progency. She is quite a well educated mare so someone has put a lot of time and effort into her training at some stage in her life.
    She has a crooked stripe with conjoined snip, a half coronet sock on near fore, and socks on both hind legs as well as some random white splashes on her near shoulder and off flank.
    I appreciate any information that you can give.

[​IMG]

5. ClipClop

ClipClop New Member

bumping..
    desperately still trying to find Aura, photos are on page 67

6. Telstar

Telstar New Member

Awwww its old fergy!! I owned him for quite a few years.. Sold him back in about 2005? I guess you must have bought him from the lady I sold him and my mare to..Glad he ended in a nice home for at least awhile. Did you find out where he is now? Would love to know for old times sake :)

[​IMG]
    ^ Thats one of the last photos I took of him lol

7. NaeNae87

NaeNae87 Well-known Member

I am looking for more info on my boy GK, previously Randy. He is a flea bitten grey Andy X TB X Riding pony... With possibly some more thrown in for good measure. I believe his show name used to be Knees is the Breeze. He used to live at a pacing stable and was gelded quite late. He has a skin tag and scar over his left eye and a scar on the outside of his right fetlock, both of which he has had since I have owned him. He is quite stubborn, excitable and very strong willed, however he is also one of the sweetest, most loyal and most sensitive horses i have ever known. I believe he has sired a few foals, I would love to see pictures of them or even him as a baby. I hope someone can help me!! :)

8. shadowkat

shadowkat Well-known Member

ClipClop, is this her?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  9. Papsrus

Papsrus New Member

check your pm's **)

10. RoryGirl

RoryGirl New Member

i am still looking for a horse i went to try to buy but the owners withdrew him after i went to ride him. He was a 16.3hh brown tb they called Time Will Tell or Will for short, he had a few white hairs on his head but i cant remember if he had any socks. he was in Wandi.i know he is by Polish Blue. If anyone has any information, i would really appreciate it.

11. Dusty Road

Dusty Road Well-known Member

I am looking for my old horse, Australian Stock Horse registered brown gelding approx 15hh. He would be 12 now. I think he has a D9D brand on his rear end. His registered name is Gems Destiny and his stable name was Destiny.

I sold him 8 years ago to a girl who sold him on 12 months later. Last I heard he was around Geraldton way with a polocrosse family. If anyone knows where he might be I would love to know.

12. Bertie

Bertie Well-known Member

Looking for the following horses

Hi All

I am wondering if anyone knows these horses -where they are now etc

1) Westwood Bound - stable name chuck (would be rising 7, bay gelding with blaze and socks) - possible showjumping

2) Kendlestone Park Yoshi - stable name Yoshi - chestnut gelding with blaze and socks/stockings would be around 12/13 now

Thank you in advance.

13. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Does anyone know this mare?

Just seeing if anyone knows this mare? (chestnut and white) I own her pally pinto daughter and I know her sire but was wanting to find out more about her dam. I asked her owners about previous owners etc but poor little girl has been passed around alot. The pics are not the best as her foal was the focus of the pics but am told she was a Shetland Welsh x. If anyone recognises her that would be great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  14. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

dont know her but gee she throws a nice foal.

15. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Thanks she sure has, my girl has matured into a lovely mare.Down well at limited outings as well :)
    Her sire is a Welsh A stallion
    Here are some pics of my girl now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Sorry, I dont know her, but gee, they are both supa cute!

17. 51424

51424 New Member

sooooo cute:) sorry dont know them:?

18. 51424

51424 New Member

Taffy:)

Does anyone know of a pony called Taffy or Sugar and Spice. She is no longer ours but we are good friends with her current owners. She is happy and well but is now in her late 20's early 30's and just retired last year! I was just wondering if anyone knew any history of her or where she is from. I have included a picture of her and we purchased her off a family in Kellerberrin/Doodlakine area. I haven't included a picture of her but she is about 12hh and a grey,brown, white colour mixture with a blacky brown mane and tail! Please, i would be very interested to know!

19. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

Does anyone know who bought a pony from the Mundi sales approx 2 years ago called Clancy? He is a bay gelding, approx 13-13.2hh, gorgeous body on him but with a big clunky head on him that looks too big for his body. He was unbranded but may well be branded now. He would be around 15 years old now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  20. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Has anyone seen my beautiful little girl recently? We lost contact with her old owners two years ago and I miss her to pieces. Had a dream about her last night and decided it's about time to go and see her if she's still around.

15y/o Chestnut arabX mare, Rosie or Celestial Dancer. Rosie has a nasty scar on her offside shoulder from an accident as a yearling, it indents into her shoulder and splays out like a spiders web, there's no hair there. She does everything so she could have been seen in any field. The people we sold her to lived in Perth fairly near the airport (can't remember the suburb :( ) and they bought her for their two sons. Please, if anyone has any information on her please email me (annie @ milieu.com.au - without spaces). I miss my baby girl :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone? :(

EDIT:: If anyone even knows if the family have moved/changed contact details, I'd love to know. The mum's name was N Thompson.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012