Does anyone know my old horse???

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Tic Tac, Aug 30, 2008.

1. RustyRidge Clydesdales

RustyRidge Clydesdales Well-known Member

Thankyou for all the help everyone!! He is regd to a lady call Rita Read at this stage,does anyone know her? I have found her on FB and fingers crossed it her and she still has him. And thanks to Wattle for getting that info for me **)

2. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

I know a Rita Read, not sure if she has the pony
    am trying to find out if she does.
    Will let you know when I hear.

3. RustyRidge Clydesdales

RustyRidge Clydesdales Well-known Member

Yayyyy i found him thanks to Wattles lead **) He is in a fantastic home now, and i am getting some updated pics soon. He has only been in his new home for 4 months but it sounds like he has landed on his feet and will be ok from now on. Thanks for all your help.

4. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Yay so good to hear!!! :D :D what a relief!!! :)

5. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Great news **)

6. Going round in circles

Going round in circles Active Member

I am so glad for he is a lovely little man**)

7. Sharaway

Sharaway Well-known Member

Awesome, gotta love Stockies

8. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Yay! Fantastic news! :)

9. Noah

Noah Well-known Member

That is fantastic, you will have to keep us posted when you find out more! Very happy for you:D

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

What a happy ending!

11. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Congratulations RRC :D

12. Jode

Jode Well-known Member

This place is like Chinese Whispers meets The Grapevine...x 20...and 3 times better, in a good way, LOL.

Great result!! :)*

13. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Jode...that's a bit dramatic :p I just went on the APSB Online Studbook and got Frosty's current Registered Owner info. So ummm, more points for having registered horses eh :p

14. Jode

Jode Well-known Member

Haha Wattle...you know what Stockies is like. I went cold turkey on this place for nearly 2 years because I got sick of the in-fighting, backstabbing, and lack of community it had devolved into. Suffice to say that given my headspace at the time, it was just more negativity than I could deal with.

That said it seems to have changed for the most part, and when it works as a community, it REALLY works. Sure, what you did was simple enough...but no-one else had thought to do it and you only did it because you were (however indirectly) asked to help. A bit dramatic sure, but this on the back of the success in finding Paris' owner, I think Stockies members deserve a big thumbs up :p

15. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

Searching for a friend....

Does anybody know the whereabouts/ what happened to Ringo? He's a little bay games pony that was sold to Dan Foster.

16. Tommy'sPal

Tommy'sPal New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any information on a 15/16 year dark bay thoroughbred gelding. Race name was Mr.Howell and stable name was Howie but I believe it was changed to Oscar. His branding is 3DW left shoulder and 12 over 6 right shoulder. He is around 16+ hh and is very sweet. From the story that I got he was sold after the lady fell pregnant then his new owner fell pregnant and sold on.

Would love to see Howie/Oscar same as my grandfather who is sadly losing his memory. As Howie/Oscar was his race horse that he owned and trained.

Thanks

17. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Did know a horse similar just checking if the branding is the same, will post when I know

18. spirit

spirit New Member

Dan still owns him .. He is such an amazing games pony alway winning .. I rode him at state squad training :) check ou the mounted games wa page on facebook :)

19. Angelgirl

Angelgirl New Member

Still looking ;)

20. Que

Que New Member

Looking for "Noodle" about 12.2hh liver chestnut gelding long white stockings and blaze, has a parrot mouth, I bottle raised him & would love to know where he is, he was advertised for sale recently down south, if he sold I would like to keep in contact with his owners incase they want to sell him down the track :)*