Does anyone know my old horse???

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Tic Tac, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

awesome think i may have seen him:)

2. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

High altitude.

he has his doodle out :p

3. High Altitude

High Altitude New Member

haha i no, thats the only one i had!! opps

4. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

No photo for me .. I'll see if I can scan one in later in the week :)

I dont remember much, I was quite young, but I remember his shiney rich chestnut coat, with a soft white muzzle. He was a bugger and a half to keep in a yard .. we built it up 2m and he cleared it easy .. hard a hard time getting him over a pole ridden tho!

5. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

I sold my old pony to someone at my agistment centre who then sold her to someone in the whealtbelt. I think she may have gone to kellerberrin PC??? I saw her once at Gidge AG and doing working hunter at the royal and said hi but would love to know that she is still happy and healthy :) She would be going on 18 this year! Bay riding pony 12.3hh she was called Alley when i owned her but im pretty sure they change her name to Abby. Reg name Kalara Park Pirouette! She was the best pony anyone could ever have, she never put a foot wrong, jumping is her specialty :)*
    If anyone has any info that would be great, Thanks.

Oh and when i find a scanner ill put a pic on....

6. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

Do You Know Kenny Pic

Sorry mods i was trying to work out how to put it in sticky thread but failed

[​IMG]

7. tariquepark

Does anybody know the standy in my original thread i had him just over a year ago and he was sold on . I would like to know how he is doing, and if he is for sale again .

8. Monckey Madness

Monckey Madness Active Member

oops, he has 5 legs, lol
    sorry haven't seen him, hope you find him soon!!

9. tariquepark

bumping up lol its a long shot

10. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

not a horse i usyo own but a horse i rode once and was thinking of buying... probably 4-5 years ago, he was a grey tb gelding called romeo he was one of frans horses who lived in henley brook,

11. banjo

banjo Well-known Member

Where Is This Horse

hi guys

does anyone know a grey tb gelding called REILLY...he is between 16-16.2hh would be in his late teens. built like a wb with really great movement. was last sold from the helliers in gidgie about 4ish years ago. they think to a lady doing arc down south some where but the trail turns cold. his racing name was Dev's run or Devils run and was from over east. my sister sold him prior to him going to the helliers and we have alway wanted to know how he is.

sorry don't have any photos.

thanks anyway
    vicki:D

12. banjo

banjo Well-known Member

bumping....**) **)

13. tariquepark

With the amount of views this thread has had I am surprised no one has recognized the horses or even my boy .OR maybe you are all keeping mum about it lol.Please if anyone knows the where abouts of my boy it would be great to hear .

14. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Hey Kaz,

What is his race name, pet name, age etc ? Someone is bound to know with a bit more info :)

15. tariquepark

Oh yeah duh his race name is Finer Point Pet name Kenny 16h and is 14/15 now he was sold to some one from a property off kelvin road last year . Any info would be good .:D

16. SanTann

SanTann Well-known Member

hey does anyone know my old horse? he is a 16hh chestnut tb, he would be around 11 yrs old now. just would love to know how he is going and what he has been up to:)

here is a picture
    [​IMG]

thanks heaps in advance:) :)*

17. Tic Tac

Tic Tac Well-known Member

He sure is beautiful.
    But sorry I dont know him.
    Good luck.
    But I could ask around for you if you like.
    What town did he go to.@)
    What is his name!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  18. Tic Tac

Tic Tac Well-known Member

Heyy,

I am looking for my first horse I ever had when I was 4yrs old.

She is: Between 13hh 13.3hh, she was 15 when I sold her so she would be between 17 and 24yrs old, Girl, She is a buckskin and she was a bit forward moving at times.

Thanx if anyone knows her!!!@)

19. SanTann

SanTann Well-known Member

that would be good:) his name was cody and i think he went to a town called Boddington:confused: not sue though.

20. kaylastar11

kaylastar11 Well-known Member

Can Anyone Help Me???

Hi Guys

I am wondering is anyone can help me? I am looking for a horse and i know i could have put it in "find my horse thread" but this is very important too me. I am looking for the horse that i learnt to ride on. I used to ride him at my friends house but since then i have had a falling out with her and i havent seen him in a while. Nothing to big we just went our seperate ways and i just really want to see him again.
    I have been told that he has been sold so i am wondering if anyone has him or knows anyone who might have brought him.
    His name is Fred.
    16-17yo, QH/Arab Gelding, Chestnut
    One front white sock (sorry cant remember what foot) and a star.
    If anyone knows anything about him... can u please let me know.. I am so desperate to see if he is ok.
    Oh.. He has apparently gone to a riding school