Does Anybody Know This Brand?

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by megz86, Oct 5, 2008.

1. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

Near side- DN7 Off side- big number 9

Cheers!:))

2. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

bumping...

3. Toy

Toy Active Member

What breed is it?

4. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

generally the off side has two numbers on top of each other the top being the what number foal that horse was down that year. and the bottem is generally the year of which he/she was born

5. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

its supposedly an australian pony x. the offside is definately a big number 9 and nothing else:confused:

6. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

DN7 is a Harvey brand, Moojelup Farm

7. Toy

Toy Active Member

It doesn't matter if it only has one number. There is four different DN7 brands. Can you give me anymore info? Is any of the letters lazy or script?

8. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

the brand is quite simple, no fancy lettering or lazy letters, DN7 written exactly like that and a number 9 on the off that is quite large but still in plain writing (numbering).

Did you just happen to know that JT or is there a way to look these things up?

9. JessiTrist

i just use the brand enquiry search :)

10. Toy

Toy Active Member

Whoops I'm in the wrong state!

11. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

ok im just gonna pretend i know where to find that LoL:) and what is the off side brand all about? Im trying to find out about the history of a horse but i dont even know its name...

edited to add- i googled moojelup farm and its a winery?

12. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

haha:) where in QLD are you btw?

13. JessiTrist

google brand enquiry search and make sure you get the WA site, there are some contact details on there, but might not be up to date.

14. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

the horse might not be from WA tho so it there is a brand reg to another state check that out aslo?

15. Toy

Toy Active Member

I'm outside of Mackay.

16. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

ooh really? U lucky thing... O/h and i were thinking about making the move next year but i was wondering about work??? Is there much going in the constructon industry do you know?