Dilutes WA presents 2011 Winterama Breeds & Performance Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by DilutesWA, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Agreed the horse is being judged, however a neat rain jacket on if it is raining would be ok. There are some good clear ones at the horse shops too.

On the note of what you are wearing, a comment from last weekend jelly belly, builders bum and pants falling down exposing your belly is not a professional look. there are many simple classic outfits available to all shapes-most important it is neat, clean and fits!!!

2. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

lol :) so if they are ONLY judging the horse and ya can wear PJs, why does a jelly belly etc matter??? hahaha

i have a lovely outfit that fits nicely (i hope) **)

dont have any horse shops around here so hopefully the $2 shop has some type of clear raincoats!

3. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Although judge may be only judging the horse, I always say that eye catching presentation will get you a good judging :). Look like crap and it disrespects the judge and the breed IMO :)

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I brought some clear Rain coats today at bargin price of $2.95 each ;-D

5. horsescomefirst

WHERE??????

can i buy one off you on the day??

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Gone Bizaare has them

7. horsescomefirst

huh?? never heard of that.

i live no-where near perth :)

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

its like Red Dot,Thingz..

Sorry but i only brought enough for us

9. Tallarook

If you present like a slob, horse/handler or rider that is most likely how your horse will look, and how it will perform.

It is a horse show, if your putting all the effort into entries, getting there and prepping your horse - you may as well look the part. Happy showing and remember first impressions do count....................:)*

10. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

A reminder that all registration papers and membership cards ( if accipable to your breed) have to be sighted.
    No paperwork = No show

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

is there a fax number i can have a conformation leter sent as have not received them bak yet?

12. Tallarook

Good on you Dilutes, i like the no paperwork = no show business. This stops any problems or bitching who is or is not rego etc..............:)*

13. mudslide

Thanks Scorpio we try, although its very frustrating when competitors dont bother to bring a thing ( cause you know we show all the time) and then the bitching starts there and then #(

14. Tallarook

Dont worry Mudslide - there will always be someone who tries it on. We all show horses, we all know the rules too bad so sad!

15. mudslide

Yeah its very bad sportsmanship......

16. horsescomefirst

do i need to bring sb papers? or is that an exempt breed?? :confused:

17. mudslide

If you only have the RWWA papers that is fine :)*

18. horsescomefirst

oh so i need them? gee, i better go find them and not forget to bring them lol, i have only got the blue naming paper with rwwa, so thats what i bring??

19. mudslide

Most owners of Stb and Tb just use a print out of their papers, but if you have his papers it doesnt hurt to bring them along

20. horsescomefirst

ok, ill bring his rwwa papers.

im not sure what you mean by a printout cos he wont be on harness web as hes not named yet so it wont show much.

anyway, theres no missing he is a sb :)*