Darling Range Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by wattle6180, Sep 19, 2010.

1. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I know it's early.....but a few results are starting to filter into cyber-land :D

Pics are a MUST please :))

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Had a great day, and probably the quickest show ever as we left at 9:30 and that was after unplaiting and not rushing!

Lilly got:

1st TB mare over 3 years
    CHAMPION TB mare

Judge had some lovely comments and she just missed out on supreme which went to a lovely big gelding :)

Didn't take any photos there so quickly snapped this one after :)

[​IMG]

3. Dark Embrace

Dark Embrace Active Member

Had a lovely day... My filly has finally worked out that she can stand still (even if it only for a few moment) We got Reserve TB mare/filly to Tarz's beautiful girl.:)*

[​IMG]

my girl and Tarz's mare
    [​IMG]

4. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

My day turned out to be an epic fail -_-.

Huge thanks to everyone for helping me out in the prep and gear etc :).

Got there later then planned so I opted to skip the Best Presented, pony ready etc.... just had to throw on bridle and make up when I re-disclocated my bad wrist.... I debated pulling the pin for a good few mins but OH popped it in and we headed up but just missed our gelding class.

I ran him around a little bit to see how I was going but pain was excruciating - a few people probably saw me crying back at the float lol and so I decided best to not bother with hunter or ridden so home we went.

Feel so bad, let the poor pony down who scrubbed up fantastically after pretty much being pulled out the paddock. Thanks again to everyone who helped me just sorry I basically let everyone and him down!

Huge congrats though Tarz and Loz :).

5. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well done everyone :)

Tarz, your girl has grown up so much more than the last lot of photos I saw! She looks great :)

DE, I really like the photo of your girl with her ribbon on :) How does it look if you cut Tarz out? :D

As long as you take care of you pony and give him lots of love and attention (and food :D) you have not let him down! He has no idea he didn't get to strut his stuff in the ring (and probably prefers to be home eating anyway :p) And you would have let everyone else down more if you didn't put your well being ahead of a ribbon ;)

6. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Tarz, your girl is looking awesome and so grown up since i saw her last :)

Congrats on everyone elses results so far

Who won Supreme RP, ARP and PW?

7. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Congratulations everyone! I went and watched all day in ring one, some very nice horses out there today.

8. ArabAtHeart

Gebra, I know the filly who won part welsh got SOS, Brayside something-or-other...

9. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Cool, thanks :)

10. ckylie

ckylie New Member

Would love to have went and had a look :) Does anyone know how the Arabs went ????

11. ArabAtHeart

There were only two purebred arabs, supreme was Santora Remus.

12. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

We are absolutely over the moon with our boy Friso's Knight Ryder. He was so well behaved all day (and he is a 2yo colt!) and took out Supreme Champion Any Other Reg. Breed over his stunning uncle Friso's Mastermind. Luke did an amazing job showing him for us as usual, what a fantastic day!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Congrats Kimaley :D He looks lovely :D

Did you take Molly or Pip??

14. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Wattle :D Nah we left Molly and Pip home, we decided to take 1 to each show from Wanneroo on leading up to the Royal, best decision ever!

15. chickiboom

chickiboom New Member

Anybody have any Riding Pony and Welsh results for me plleeeeaaassse**)

16. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Kimaley he is looking so grown up!!
    Absolutely amazing!!

17. Does anyone have results for the Unreg classes - ponies??

18. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Thanks for the comments :) She is just shy of 4 now and is changing all the time! Be interesting to see if she has grown when measured at the royal, she looked rather small against the supreme winner!

19. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Little Scooter took his new friend to her first ever show today...they won...

2nd Best Presented AORC
    1st AORC gelding 4+
    Res Gelding

2nd Best Presented AORB
    1st AORB gelding 4+
    Champ Gelding

3rd Show Hunter Pony Gelding
    and then she went onto win handler 12-14...I was so proud of them both for her first show:D

photo by my 7yo (and I have permission to post from mum:) )

[​IMG]

20. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I went down to watch, was some lovely horses there.

Congrats yet again to Admiral and the SB Adina Park Pherdora on her top 5 SOS. :)