Darling Range Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Marianne, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

your more then welcome to :)

2. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Maybe someone needs to give the judge a copy of the arabian society rulebook, and then we'll ask her to highlight this rule!

3. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

Well you need to tell the judge that because it was up to her what she did and she said she was following the rule book:}

4. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

Ok, lets get back onto the topic of results and photos. If you have a problem with the judging on the day please contact the relevant societies.

We are watching

5. Beauvelour

Beauvelour Well-known Member

Oh Yay!! Congrats Ants thats great news!!!**)

6. Jcp

Jcp New Member

By the sounds of everything its only samm that creating a problem :confused:

7. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Are you a relation or a friend of magic kiss? I see you have her sisters hoirses in your profile pic?

8. Jcp

Jcp New Member

what difference does it make

9. samm

samm Gold Member

Excuse me JCP?
    With all due respect I am not the one that doesn't know the rules about awarding of ribbons at shows.Regardless of what was stated it is NOT in the rules that a supreme cannot be awarded if there is only one in the class.
    A judge can however withhold any placing as he or she see's fit.Rule 5.1 B) of the AHSA rulebook.

I responded to a post that was inferring that a horse didn't get to compete for SOS and asked the question as to whether a supreme in it's breed was awarded or not.As no supreme was awarded then no it did not have the right to compete for SOS.As to why a supreme wasn't awarded see rule 5.1 B) of the AHSA rulebook.

Perhaps the person should also read the ruling that you need to be a financial member to own/show a purebred arabian...or did they miss that part yesterday?

10. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

Locking this thread now, you were all Warned :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.