Darling Range Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Marianne, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Not your fault you were the only Purebred exhibit Magic Kiss - if that's why you weren't awarded Supreme.
    We can't judge how many would be in our class/es.....

What a shame.

2. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

magic kiss - where you the only purebred arab there? damn, i shoulda brought abbey down!

3. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Arabian Horse Society rules state that 2 horses have to be entered for a supreme, or something like that :p As Magic had the only purebred there, the judge was just following the breed society's rules. Cant really argue with that.

4. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

no she didnt let me do it because i was the only one and she said she wasnt aloud to give it to me or let me go in sos

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Lucas and Brad@)...can you point me to that rule...I have just looked through the AHSA rules and can' find it:confused:

6. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

i no but ow well hopefully they will be more next time :)*

7. samm

samm Gold Member

L&B might be confused with a AA graded show.

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

The Judge was very dissipointed there was only one Pure Bred Arabian there yesterday :(

It want be the first time a Supreme ribbin hasnt been awarded...and I dare say it want be the last.**)
    The Judge is an offical Judge, so if ANYone has a complaint.. lol like the other tread said...put your money were your mouth is.

Not having a go at you magic_kiss ;)...can I ask who your little colt is & by ?

I missed the pure classes..well class.

Cheers
    Lee

9. lucas and brad

This was what the judge told us and the secretary.

10. Ants

Ants Well-known Member

Hey :) finally back....stupid esperance...so far away!

Unfortunately we were running only like 5 min late and missed our RP class, but ended up with reserve champ arab pony mare / filly. For anyone who saw my little girl (Brayside Fairy Footsteps), i am apologising for the plaits - i didnt realise her mane was that thick (that will teach me for not doing up a few for a practise at home)...and she has the most massive forelock...im not going to wing it next time...ive been only prepping silly TB manes for a couple of years :) hehe...

11. lucas and brad

Ummmm im not confused? The judge clearly told us, that the rules stated no supreme ribbon to be awarded unless 2 or more purebred exhibits are entered.

12. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

its ok his name is Rusica centurion
    out of Shaarn
    and by Rokewood solorain
    he has simeon lines as well

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  13. samm

samm Gold Member

Don't you mean Solorain?

14. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

oh nice...shame I missed him, do you have any pics ? hope to see you & him out & about 1 day **) Oh ! I can see where the black came from ;)

ok...finally got around to pics..this is little Comet, I was very proud of him yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  15. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

i will try and find some good ones =]]]

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Lovely pictures everyone :)

Magic_Kiss I would love to see photos of your boy too :)

L&B, I can't find anything in the rules to that affect :( And the fact that Samm didn't know that rule is further proof to me! What a pity a protest wasn't put in! But then I guess you do tend to believe judges :( Off to write an email to the AHSA now to find out :)

17. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

this is him citygirl their wasnt a pictures taken at the show.:))
    [​IMG]

18. lucas and brad

I would appreciate it if you would let me know about this rule, whether it is truthful or not. Because the judge clearly told me, my sister (magic kiss) and the colts owner, that no supreme because he was the only purebred.

19. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Yummo !:)* magic_kiss,

I love his Dams lines...mmm might have to come for a visit me thinks **)

Cheers
    Lee

20. samm

samm Gold Member

I think some people need to read the rulebook is all I'll say ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.