Darling Range Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Marianne, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spring

Spring Active Member

Does anyone know who the photographer's were for the ridden??? :confused:

2. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

a couple of clancy...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I think I read in another thread that Equiart were going to be there, but did not see their shirts on the day ';'

4. Spring

Spring Active Member

Yeah neither did I :( I was hoping that someone got a picture of my Bucky stallion...Oh well thanks anyway wattle!

5. Arfy

Arfy Active Member

Yep that's me :) yes martino still has a lot to learn but I was having fun the whole time :) oo those photos are good, don't suppose you'd want to email then to pipe_down_jimmy@hotmail.com? Or are they online somewhere?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  6. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Wasn't the Welsh A, it was the welsh B "Wendamar Naughty but Nice" who went on to win SOS :)

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

i close...lol

8. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yep she was there but just for ridden :) I'm she would have got some of your boy Spring :)

9. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

i was there guys but i was riding!! How ever my sidekick got a couple of pics of your stallion Spring (and i might add that if you had gotton off his back he would of been coming home with a bunch of us on the sidelines!! WHAT A STUNNER!!!) :)*

i wish you would have said something earlier as i just deleted a heap of him cause no one took cards or asked for shots on the day.';'

pm me ur email and i will send through what i have left.**)

Congrats to every one on there results and a huge congrats to Admiral on her SOS win!! :))

10. Debonair

hey equiart - was it you that came and said hi to me?

11. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

My black colt was the only pure bred their it was such a let down because i was the only one they wouldnt let me go in supreme or supreme of supreme

12. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

OMG Magic Kiss are you serious!!! That is not on :mad:

13. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Oh that sucks Magic Kiss if you won the "Supreme Arabian" you are entitled to compete in the SOS.

14. samm

samm Gold Member

Hang on.Did the judge award a Supreme champion in the purebred arab section or did she withold the ribbon.A judge is quite entitled to withold a ribbon if she doesn't think the horse is up to standard.
    So if she did not award a Supreme then no the horse is not entitled to compete for SOS.

15. sil

sil Gold Member

Well done everyone! Fantastic to see everyone have a good time with their horses in the sunshine!!!!

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

@) to Debonair...I think you need to do a thread on before and after with Clancy...I am amazed at how big he has grown:)* Looks a lot different than when you bought him home**)

17. Debonair

thanks goodie... i have been thinking about it! i might just do that **) he still looks bum high, recon he has more growing to do!

18. Linnybear

That isn't what Magic Kiss said. Her comment was that because she was the only one they wouldn't award a supreme. That is different than not being worthy of supreme ';'

19. samm

samm Gold Member

Linnybear ,I'm asking the question.DID the judge award a Supreme ribbon.

20. Linnybear

It reads Supreme or SOS to me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.