Darling Range , First show.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mega Kool, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

2. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Looking at photos of Chloe - Kimaley's plaits are perfect!

3. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Very kind of you to say Jonsie. Thank you. She was being a turd out of the ring but thankfully came through for me in it. All too exciting and then she got bored and was trying to find amusement of her own making.*#) I didn't realise I was supposed to go back in after, duhhhh. Never mind, I was pretty sure I'd stuff it all up somehow.

Who do you think they were Mirawee?

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Gamblin Paint Bred and daughter ;) Unless I have gotten very confused - which is possible since it is Monday morning :p

5. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Yes, it was nice to meet you Marianne, your horse is gorgeous too. She has the most gorgeous face!

Thanks Riss :) I wasn't actually 100% happy with them, 1 kept tourmenting me :p

I absolutely loved the Warmblood colt from Narbethong, I think he went Supreme Champ Warmblood, he had brilliant manners as well.

6. Admiral

Admiral New Member

It was very nice and well behaved, but it was actually a filly!

7. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahah that was me Marianne and the pony with the "boy germs" was Denny and the little girl is my daughter who is also a Stockie (Aroonamia Amber Rose) and her little pony Rosie small world.....:p

8. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Oops, sorry! Lovely filly all the same :)

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Denny is norty, i dun like him! :p
    He thought my thumb was a Cherry Ripe & bit it! Ouch!

As for Rosie, she's super sweet, sweet enough i let her have the 1st bite of my Cherry Ripe. :D

10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Actually, can someone explain what happened with the Warmblood judging, because I don't understand how a filly was awarded Supreme when an older mare was Champion mare :confused: In fact I didn't even see a filly being judged!

11. Admiral

Admiral New Member

Maybe you were watching the holstieners?
    I didn't see the Warmbloods get judged at all but did watch the holsteiners later on.

12. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Nope, I definitely watched the Warmbloods as Amanda competed and they were the second class in that ring. An older mare got Champion and Amanda got Reserve. Then a gelding went in and won his class and then I started watching the Arab derivatives and didn't see any more :)

13. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Does anyone know the results from the Paint classes? Any Stockies go in the Paint classes? I missed seeing them as I was helping my friend with her filly.

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

there were 2 Paints...Critical Decision & a Big Grey & White(looks like a x clydie,well to me he does)..CD took supreme..Even after his um lovely liberty display..:p

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I love the grey/white, he does look clydie x with the sabino markings, he's nice.

Lol, yes CD did have a nice Liberty display as did a couple through out the day, lol.

16. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

LOL Mirawee is so clever.
    Well it was very nice to meet you GPB and Aroonamia Amber Rose, your good lucks must of rubbed off on her because she was a good girl in the ring. Wasn't that a funny face she pulled:p After she was so in awe of you littlies and then gave poor Denny that face. He must have thought, "strange girl".... hehehe.

17. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

I kind of know the horse in question. It is a Kitilintock breed horse. Cant remember its full name thou ,sorry. :confused:

18. Gamblin Paint Bred

Denny is the strange one hehehe after meeting Denny anything else is just a walk in the park. But I have to admit that face was awesome never quiet seen that look before. Did you happen to see the two of them "playing" worst than kids I tell ya.
    Congrates btw she is just lovely.
    I forgot to put up our results (well Annalises results) ok here we go,
    Rosie - 3rd Mini pony Filly 3 and under
    5th Handler 12yrs to 14yrs (think Rosie stopping for a big poo affected the placings lol:p )

Denny - 1st Unreg Pony Gelding 4yrs and over (4 in class shocked still)
    Champion Unreg Pony Gelding OMG STUNNED;)
    During the Supreme workout Dennys show halter broke which then meant a mad dash back to the float (I am way to old to do that I discovered) to get boring paddock halter while judge waited (thanku very much btw) but of course Denny thought whoooo hooo can be normal now (well normal for Denny) so decided to do a Circus Pony display for the Judge instead of the great workouts he had been doing all day. His display included Bucking, Rearing, Kicking and a beautiful Side Pass at trot for almost the entire length of the ring hhhmmm thought Annalise was gonna deck him. But all in all very proud of him considering this is his fourth show.
    Annalise has decided she wants to do Performance classes with the minis and has already started to set up a show jump course and a barrel race hehehehehe they are quiet quick tooo:p

19. Gamblin Paint Bred

I think his stable name is Noodles!!!!!!!!

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

They judged one lot but the Warmbloods up the back didn't hear it (none of them) so they judged the 'back' Warmbloods after the first lot.