Darling Range , First show.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mega Kool, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh Skye, that would of been freaking funny!

Hope she enjoyed playing with her boobs in public??!!?? :D

2. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Thanks Sarina, I was quite depressed going home after that.:( You saved my sanity. I'm going to have to sort out this floating issue before trying to take her anywhere again. It ruins what would otherwise be a nice day. She used to get on and off without batting an eyelid now she says no thanks.

Congratulations btw for you and Diva. Awesome.**) She is so lovely.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  3. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Kylie I just wish I had someone in the car with me, cause it was just to funny and I hate it when something like that happens and I have no one to share it with LMAO

4. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Were you on your own?

Man I seem to miss all the action *throws arms in the air*

5. carla

carla Well-known Member

we had a great day.three horses all did well - champion mare quarter horse. res mini pony gelding. and supreme shetland. great weather.

6. Petite Pastures

Sandy you will have to travel with me more LOL I get all the weirdo's

7. croft

croft Well-known Member

Your not the only one that misses all the action,!!!! Why was i not there *boohoo* not fair.

8. croft

croft Well-known Member

If that the sort of thing that happens, i will travel with you Lol.*#)

9. Petite Pastures

LMAO Croft I could say so much ......but I wont *snort*

10. croft

croft Well-known Member

Yeah i can imagine!!

11. Pinto Lover

Laughs but not saying a word, giggle giggle!! Croft your a funny bugger.

I would of had to say something I am sorry, but Dwayne would of drove off the road with eyes like this........:eek: :eek: :eek:

12. Petite Pastures

LOL Tony would of been the same, she was quite pretty but had rather small boobs :) very perky but LMAO

13. croft

croft Well-known Member

I will just say hmmmm:p

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hmmm least she doesnt have to use vet wrap then. :D
    Lucky her! ;)

15. Pinto Lover

*shakes head* no no thats just wrong *#) *#) lol

Now shuts up to Kylies reply, dont say it, no no not going too, hehe. busting too, lol....

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

U use the vet wrap kylie to avoid gravel rash**) ...lol

17. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Looks like you all had fun!

Does anyone know how KC Metallic Jetsetter went??

18. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

A well run show but numbers seemed abit low. I took the young arab pony. He was in a right ^&%**^ mood though, loaded great (in the dark too) travelled great, was good to get ready then come hit the ring he decided to trot out with his ears PINNNED flat back and making threats to nip my right elbow!! He still managed to get 2nd in that classs and then in the ASSP he got two firsts then champion but he certainley wouldn't have won it for attitude. It was the first show since December too so I don't know what was up his bum today.??
    There were some lovely looking horses there. I managed to watch some of the TB classes but missed most of everything else. What were the numbers in the Standardbred classes and the unreg horse like?

19. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Hey Skye, we all know you get the wierdos- look at Tony!!!!hahahahaha LMAO...:):):)

20. morris

morris Active Member

There were some lovely looking stbs, I only saw the warm up, but there seemed to be quite a few. The supreme was a black that moved like a riding pony, very flashy! I had to ask to make sure it was a stb! :)

I didn't see the unreg horse, but I think there were a few horses in that one too. Had to be at least 3, as one of the people parked near me had a horse in those classes, and had a second and a third.

Did anyone take photos of the tbs? I'm going to email the official photographer, but would love to see some other pictures too!:)