Darling Range , First show.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mega Kool, Jun 8, 2008.

1. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Supreme Mini Horse was Rainbow Park Rembrandt, the Supreme Pony was a taffy mare can't remember her name.

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Thanks RPM, and congrats to you as the breeder **) and to your little welshie.. how gorgeous :) :)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thanks Jackie..

Where were you hiding????

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

RPM, after seeing her in the flesh, i'll still stand by the fact she's the nicest Welsh A mare i've seen for a very long time.
    Just gorgeous! :)

Suga was 1st Pinto Filly 2yrs & Under.
    1st AORPB against Legs, whom looks freaking awesome.
    Then Reserve Champ AORPB.

Lol, dear Legs spent most of the time, standing in the float with Suga, jumping on & off the ramp at pleasure. I love her Skye, she's full of personality! :)*

Supreme Pinto (& also Top 5 SOS) was Midas Simply Irresistable!!! :))

5. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I didn't move from under the veranda, cause i had bubs, so was saftest place to be (for the horses lol) :D but i was there till SOS. Was going to come say hello but pushing pram through orange dirt didn't appeal ;)

6. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Who was supreme of supremes

7. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Pony was...................Gordon Park something..............bugger cant think, but Joanne Endersby showed it but doesnt own it. Little chestnut, if that helps. sorry, probably not much help. lol

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yay congrats to Tycoon with Belle...:)*

Ill let u get away with it this time Jackie..

Oh and now once i start at this new job and get on top of things..I will be enlisting your services to come ride chloe....**)

9. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Okey dokey **)

10. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Skye I was going to say it can't be as that is Billy :( but RPM picked up on the name ;)

Well done all, where's all the photo's?? Does anyone know how the sheteland class went & the leadline?

11. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL I got the Rainbow park bit right :)
    Where were you today Sandy???

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Sandy only 2 shetlands...Think she Saintly got reserve..

Didnt hang around for ridden.

13. Westausgrl

Westausgrl Well-known Member

Sounds like it was a great day, Congrats to all the winners!!
    I was going to come, but decided we wanted to attend a show with a difference for a change...We had a ball and my daughter did very well :)

14. Pinto Lover

You sure did ;) Britney had ponyclub & jet skiing, was on foal watch last night, so very tired #( & no of course no foal, ahhhhhhhhh!! slept in the bus down the paddock but didnt get much sleep, this arvo back to check for NO bub, in out in out!!

15. Pinto Lover

Ummm what show was that Lea?

Oh really, only 2, oh.

16. Westausgrl

Westausgrl Well-known Member

We entered a Guinea Pig Show lol

17. Petite Pastures

LMAO I am not even going to ask about how you show a GP!!!

I saw the funniest thing on the Tonkin Hwy after leaving the show today. There was a 4wd up ahead with the passenger sitting on the door of the car with her top off. She was playing with her breasts and stuff LOL was funny as and I got to be the lucky person pulled up next to her at the traffic lights. I was trying not to say anything or laugh to much in case she was a real fruitcake and decided to have a go. Must say she sure had the traffic jammed up all the way to Armadale!!!

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

oh that would have been a sight Skye..

Oh and about BB and showing him this weekend..Im happy to..But up to u if u want to bring him..**)

19. Petite Pastures

Cool if you want to put up with him I will bring him :)
    Are you staying for the whole show???

20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

yes will be there for the whole show..but coming home Sat arvo once it finished...

Have other things to do Sunday...