Darling Range , First show.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mega Kool, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Mega Kool

Mega Kool Well-known Member

Well, Mega Kool Kinda Guy has been to his first show today.
    Behaved himself very nicely.
    View attachment 3261

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  2. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Congrats!
    He has grown so much

3. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

Wow, look at the size of that bum!
    Congrats on the ribbon :D

4. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

A million thankyou's to Mirawee for helping me get my **** on the float (I love her really). And thanks for all your pre show help.

I bought a new pair of gloves at the Horseland sale yesterday.... went to put them on and guess what... two left hands. VERY helpful NOT. I would consider taking them back but for the cost of diesel at the moment I wonder if it's worth the trouble. Thank you Mirawee for letting me borrow a pair of yours and thank you Mirawee's mum for getting them from the car. Very much appreciated

Our first show too. Don't think I need to do that again, not my idea of fun :p . Got second for Mare over 3, well there were only two of us. But she was good considering the behaviour pre ring. I thought that was it but apparently I was supposed to go in again for reserve. Didn't know that*#) . Whoops.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2008
  5. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Just got back - really well run show!! **) **)

Tess got
    2nd Best Presented
    3rd 3 years and under

Personally Tess didn't run out nice today and my new $150 halter did NOT fit - so i am happy we got 3rd.

Must say that DES (Rebecca) did a remarkable job with a little D filly - well done!

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done to everyone today..:))

Teddie i did see you from a distance..Also meet Jane_Lee,Happypaint & seen moris again.

Big THANKS to Kimaley for giving myself & Chloe a lift down today...THANKYOU so much.**)

Chloe was such a good girl which is normal..She such a pro at shows now..Just plods along and takes it as it comes...I was in no rush this morning so just tinkered around getting her ready & my self ready...Her placings for today are...

1st Best presented Pinto(out of 10-11 or so)..Must have been the Plaits(thanks Kimaley):)*
    2nd Pinto Mare(out of 3)
    Reserve Champ Filly/Mare(up against Remaani's Lovely Suga)

Then i show'd Bitey Boy(Tiny Toy Dust Me In Silver)
    2nd Best presented Mini Horse
    3rd Mini Horse Stallion.

Had a great day..Great company as always..:)

Pic's coming soon..

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

After our classes...(taken with Mobile)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Back at the float ready to go home..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well done everyone**) Does anyone know if there was many in the pallies and the unreg geldings?:)

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

No worries at all Heidi!!! You did very well with Chloe today!

I had a good day, I didn't show Paddy but just took him down for a look and see what he would do. He was very good, ended up just yawning the whole time :p

CC had a good day, will let her fill you in on her results.

Another friend of mine also took her Irish Sport Horse and went Champ Unreg. Mare.

Goodie, there were a few nice Palomino's and 1 Unreg. Gelding that was absolutely stunning!

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Well-known Member

congrats to DES for running out the cutest lil filly! I heard from some very happy owners!

11. morris

morris Active Member

Hi
    What is Chris the photographer's surname/contact details? I had no luck catching up with her, so I'm hoping she took some of us anyway.
    Thankyou!:)

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Chris Ross...I would give you her email but i misplaced it..

Well done again today on your win.**)

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well I was about ready to give Diva away by the end LOL. She had been good but then decided in the SoS that she could NOT stand still!!! Apologies to the people who were either side of us and thank you for being so good about her :p

Diva came second in her Arab Derivative filly class to the eventual Supreme (and top 5) winner :)

In the Palomino she was against a very nice colt who I thought would get Supreme but Diva did!

I forgot to get photos (again) until I got home and took some of her bolting around the paddock :D I think she was over it :)*

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Congratulations mirawee **) and Pinto1980, Chloe looks awesome...and to everyone else that went... does anyone know the mini results???

15. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Will PM you chris's email :)

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Thanks Delrae.

All I know is that both Mini Horse and Pony supremes looked like greys :p

Oh and Marianne, Poppy was a good girl :)* Except for not wanting to leave!

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thanks Di..She scrubbed up alrite..:D

Im not sure on the Mini results...

18. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Mini results that I can remember are ........ ummmm LOL cant remember.
    I know Rainbow park Masquerade (sp?) got supreme. Woodridge zion reserve champ male, masquerade champion male. Not sure who the girly ones were.
    LOL I wasnt paying very much attention.
    And that horrible Suga beat Legs.

19. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Chloe did look great Heidi **) She has put her topline back on really well.
    Don't know who the minis were but I really liked the horse whoever it was.

That was a warmblood x welsh. won't be unregistered for long tho :)

20. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

What a well run show. Well done to the organisers.
    I took my 4 yo daughters Welsh A mare and she got 2nd Best Presented, 1st Mare 3 and over, then Champion Mare. She was such a good girl, didn't put a foot wrong.