Dangerous P plate drivers

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by caitie, Jul 5, 2007.

1. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

no lol im not bagging the P platers! haha i will b one in a few years!

2. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

lol leti but elmo doesnt care, but i dont think i would do it agin i am smarter, esspecially double dink on tommee,, eeeks

3. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

lets keep personal comments about people you know of forum please you never know who is reading

4. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

LOL, double dink on tommy!!! We must have death wishes..:D

5. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

haha lets try tommorrow :),,,, not

6. Leti loves Elmo

nah i'll try bareback on him tho, because you a woos LOL (cant spell it)

7. pso

pso Gold Member

Hey, what I've found works with hoons out my way (the older idiots usually...)
    is to hold a mobile phone up at them, or get you're dad to. It doesnt matter if its got a camera, its the knowledge that mobile phone recordings are admissible to police, that scares them into slowing down!!
    Also, if you're brave enough, stay on the edge of the road (not the verge), as they tend to slow down more if they think you'll land on them. This also gives you legal rights as a road user, incase anything happens!

8. Leti loves Elmo

sly LOL!!!!

9. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

haha very sneaky :p
    lol i was right on the side and he sped up!

10. SandownLodgeJelks

SandownLodgeJelks Well-known Member

im a p plate driver :) i always slow down not like those rev head boys.
    GOSH hahahaha idiotss! ive had so many people do that to me and its sooo agrevating!

11. Leti loves Elmo

Caitie isn't bagging anyone one just the one P plater that she is talking about.

Some P platers are good and the ones on the forums say they slow down mainly because you are horsey people. Its the non-horsey ones. Im pretty sure my brother would have been an pig like this but now i have my horse i think he would think of it more as those girls are just like my sister!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  12. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

I think alot of the time it is lack of common sense with drivers and horses on the road, with all drivers not just p platers. Alot of people have no idea that a horse might freak out with someone speeding past it. To us it makes absolute sense but that is because we know horses and how they may react to certain things.

The things some people do on the road though absolute amazes me- like for example some guy almost ran up someones rear on the freeway today doing 100 km, when I glanced over I saw that he was talking on the phone! Seriously person if you have an accident at that speed, your going to be one lucky chap to come out walking!

Cheers

Bec

13. Leti loves Elmo

Mhmm yer i hate it how people drive up so close!! What happens if they need to stop all of a sudden!!:mad: :mad:

14. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

sorry if anyone thought i was having a go at p platers, as leti said i wasnt at p platers just this particular one
    :)*

15. SandownLodgeJelks

my boyfriend has no horse sense. he was speeding along side a horse and rider and i yelled at him to slow down. it was so funny he jumped. hes like why. im like do you want a horse and rider in your windscreen? i dont think so.
    IDIOT!

16. Leti loves Elmo

haha, ^^ funny!!!:D :D

Some of us dont LOL Does he ever slow down now??

17. SandownLodgeJelks

yeh now he does. but had zero horse sense at the start. silly boy

18. alex

alex Well-known Member

ouch caitlin!!!

'dangerous drivers' if you please... maybe minus the 'p plate' not all of us are dangerous.

19. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

haha yep i take that back everyone!

20. alex

alex Well-known Member

good =]

you working through the holidays at all?