Crabbet Percentages Reference website??

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by manocaaron, Feb 4, 2013.

1. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

Im having trouble trying to access the Ivahri Arabians Crabbet Reference website.
    Ive allways used this site to work out crabbet percentages but whichever link I try to get on to it with it seems to be a dead end?
    Citygirl, (or anyone else) do you know if there is a new page or has it been redirected with a broken link?

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I tried it the other day too and 'flashed up' then went to other page ! :( I don't think theres a new page :cry: maybe email them and ask if we can have a link to it? ;)

have you tried the Pure Crabbet group on that forbidden place ? **)

let me know how you go
    Cheers
    Lee

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

4. Aurora

Aurora New Member

If you send me the name of your horse I would be pleased to work out the %.:))

5. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

the 'other' page that manocaaron was asking about- use to name- in alphabetical order- ALL the horses with Cabbet % in Australia & some over seas- it was really helpful when doing your own Crabbet research ;) - but the pages seem to have gone into Cyber heaven ! :cry:

Cheers
    Lee

6. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

I did get in contact with the people who run the site- they have had problems and it will be back up again soon- the page comes up now but the alphabetical links dont :( almost there I guess.
    Aurora, Thanks for the offer- I enjoy doing them though and as Im not in any hurry I can wait :)

7. Scottish Sal

Scottish Sal New Member

8. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Can someone please work out my girl RTP Magic Enlightment's %? She has Rikham, Fabulous, Rossinyan, Rhoda, Bezant in her bloodlines with multiple crosses to Rikham.