count down to ANZAC ALL BREEDS

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dizzy_8, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

lol... I thought it was really strange , but I guess we better do as were told !!:p

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I might go over my horse witha number 3.... but otherwise just pack on the shine spray !! that'll hold the fly aways down !!

3. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

I'm lucky enough to have lights this year and my girls coat it awesome i am so suprised how awesome it works:))

4. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i havent got a clue either hahah just jokes i wont get you lost i promise haha

5. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Well if I bring my Waler mare I will out do you all with hairy coats LOL. She is a big hair ball with a wild mane. LOL She's going to look like a wild woman.:p

6. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I had lights, but my silly horse can't be in a stable:mad:

7. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

oh really why is that? What do ya do to keep him clean the night before a show?

8. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

he either kicks in his sleep or gets up funny and bangs his hock when he gets up, he came up with horrible cuts that got infected and they are only nearly healed up !:(

I put him in the stable the night before a show though;)

9. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

lol what a silly bugger im so glade ruby is good to be stabled now i know how good lights are :p

10. Remaani

Remaani Guest

My cremello stallion i'm taking is hairy but i don't want to clip him yet.

I have lights but don't stable as i hate it, now this is a white/off creamy coloured pony with pink skin! Try keeping THAT clean! Even more fun when he unrugs himself. Today he took his cotton rug off. Pulls it "forward" (by grabbing around the chest) & then eventually a leg strap breaks.. he got it over his head somehow with no other damage! Then drags it around his yard, playing with it! :mad:
    Only days before that, that rug was actually a combo! I caught him grabbing the neck part & pulling & yanking! Till the stitching gave way (is a Kool Coat) & it was hanging around his gullet.
    *sigh* Lucky he wears at night a NZ canvas rug that soo far isn't damaged, too strong! His other rugs have chunks taken out of the chest. :eek:

Now try keeping him clean! :D

11. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Yep ive never had stables before and my old girl is mainly white with pink skin i was just lucky she was a clean horse but i always had toclip her a she was a wooly mamoth lol I swore i would never get a horse with any white on it again and now i have ruby with 4 whits stockings who hates being clean lol oh well i dont envy you though i couldn't handle them getting there rugs of all the time maybe if you clipped him he would keep them on cause he will be to cold to take them of*#)

12. westie2009

westie2009 Active Member

Callens first class is youth handler in ring 7 at 8am. He will be wearing a burgundy coloured vest and matching tie!! We'll see you there!:)*

13. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

LOL I think that might be Mich's first as well (is it youth or Junior handler??), I still dont have a tie for her yet. Ellie's BB is Baby pink and Baby Blue with Gold in it I was hoping to find something to match it. We will have to have a look in the shops I think LOL.:)**#)

14. Fiestymama08

LOL Tam I sure hope not,going to be nervous enough, getting lost would deffinately tip me over the edge hehehehe *#)*#) (Just Kidding):p

15. westie2009

westie2009 Active Member

Dont think I have any pink and blue ties!!HEHEHE!! What breed is Ellie?:D

16. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

My boy is so fluffy... i should have been more orginised and clipped him weeks ago but no :( it just keeps growing!! haha

17. cee jay

cee jay New Member

My two year old is pretty hairy too, but I'm not going to clip just for one show. I'm sure we won't be alone with "hairy people" :)

18. Fiestymama08

Major panic attack!!!!!!!!

Thats ok. Ellie is a STB but unregistered. I'm having a Major melt down ATM. Mich reminded me about her needing a birth cert or some proof of age. I have looked through all our papers and cant find it.:mad: We had a house fire a few yrs ago and lost most of that kind of stuff. All I have are a few school reports, she doesn't have a passport or anything to show her D.O.B. What do I do????:(:(.

19. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

What u do is Relax!!!!

Hey...the BEST advice people have given me recently is BREATHE!!!!

And BOY has that come in handy.

Forget the Birth Certificate - if we REALLY need to - we'll take a DNA sample (kidding)

Enter what you need to - come along - we'll believe you - GOOD LUCK & enjoy!!!!!!

We have Good Weather forecast!!!! **)

YIPPEE!!!!!!

20. Fiestymama08

ROFL Thanx Charis :)). Mich is Deffinately right it should be illegal to be up at this hr especially when it's so cold Brrrrrrrrrr. If I dont get another chance to hop on a puter before Sun, hope all goes well for everyone and I guess we'll see you on the day.:))**)