count down to ANZAC ALL BREEDS

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dizzy_8, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Dunno about this early start business Lin... I'm going to have to be up at sparrows.... wahhhhh.

Pony is trimmed, washed & plaited and ready to go thanks to my bestest roomie ever Princeton! She has even sorted me with an outfit as well! :))

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

Make sure you all give Charis a big SMILE if you see her :D

2. Janet

Janet Guest

Good Luck Karijini,
    I'll be in ring 3. Are you in ring 5?

does anyone know what time the gates are open in the morning?. I'm sure its written somewhere but cant find it :p

3. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Goooooood luck! **)

4. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Horse clean and hairy.... will look like a big pompom with ringlets tomorrow LOL.

Just finished cleaning my bridle... wow that was a job and a half.

Not really looking forward to tomorrow but you've got to do what you've got to do.

5. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

I'll be there with my little buckskin - someone else showing him for me i will be hanging around ring 6 + 7 with the little bucky if anyone wants to say hi.
    Good luck to all:)*

6. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk

Here we go, here we go, here we go

You should SEE the ANZAC Working hunter course!!!! :D

Rings set up, Trophies, Rosettes, ribbons all at Club House - all rugs, spomnsors prizes and vouchers organsied, my daughter's pony clipped and plaited today (thank GOD for friends who can plait!!!!!) :D At plaiting I SUCK!!!!

Only PROBLEM IS in float on way down the hill to Pony Club grounds (put in yards 2night as NO time 2morrow), pony's skinny hood muct have been too tight and rubbing on forelock plait and now even tho' my friend stitched it in, it's all loose and "Boofy" looking!!!! I'm on Registration Desk at 6.30amd (and can't plait anyway)

ANYBODY.....????????? HELP???????

See you all there !!!!!!

YEE+HA

7. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

UH OH!!!! Glad I'm the last class the "view" it LOL!

Am very much looking forward to tomorrow ... Especially the most convenient afternoon start. Plaiting tomorrow morning yay!

8. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

That would be awesome Kimaley, Mich put my camera somewhere and then forgot where she put it so I wont be able to get all snap happy GRRRRR:mad:. Have a good sleep everyone LOL.:))