I've just bought a bunch of Reasonably Priced summer rugs. Problem is I went to take them off the horses this morning and they are generating a lot of static electricity...I don't remember my old rugs doing this so much, if at all. My poor young fella in particular got a fright with about ten shocks off his rug ( before I realized they were going to do this)..as I pulled it off . It's hard to lift it straight up and off him to minimize it as although I am tall he is much taller than me. Managed to get them off the other boys carefully but still generated a fair bit of static. I don't want the youngster, in particular, to get some sort of rug phobia because of this. I'm figuring I could probably buy some anti-static stuff but is there a home remedy for this? Maybe I just shouldn't buy Reasonably Priced "cotton" rugs in future.