Correct use of an elastic chambon

Discussion in 'Training Horses' started by GoneRama, Aug 17, 2013.

1. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

[​IMG]
    Loop elastic over verandah beam, clip to crazy dogs favourite toy and let it go!

[youtube2]_bjjXXW0GHE[/youtube2]
    Music in clip was an attempt at drowning out the band next door.

[youtube2]lwWiXPlU7Vo[/youtube2]
    Music in this clip is the band next door we were trying to drown out with the music in the first clip.

2. RVP Horses

RVP Horses Well-known Member

I can understand why you were trying to drown out the "music" :lol: Gotta love neighbours....

3. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

They played from 9am to 4:15 this afternoon :blink: The band is barely 30 feet from where I was standing to video the dog :eek: We have another day of it tomorrow :(

4. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

think the dog must love you :)

5. South Boulder Boy

South Boulder Boy Well-known Member

I had something very similar set up in the backyard of my old place. It was specifically for dogs though and cost me way more than I should've paid. It was designed to be 'unbreakable' for staffies and other breeds that have super strong jaws. Even the tigers at the zoo have one that they played with. Well my border collie (was an older pup at the time) magically managed to destroy it. The company refunded me my money because apparently it had never happened before and I told myself never again lol. Luckily destructo pup has grown up into a beautiful non destructive dog.