Connecting water and power to vacant land-Cost?

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by robbing'charisma, Sep 20, 2010.

  1. Wendy

    Wendy Well-known Member

    Does the water even run near your proposed property?

    There are parts of Baldivis that do not have scheme water and, I've been told, never will, in my lifetime.

    So you may need to start looking at bores and tanks as well, and it's hard to get bore licences now.

    Good Luck.
  2. kiraSpark

    kiraSpark Gold Member

    Hiya, I think we waited about a month.
    The cost of it is all so may be more or it may be less, to find out just ring Western Power to quote it. Then of course, once its at your boundary, you just need an electrican to do the trench and lay the cable to your proposed shed/house location :)

Share This Page