CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by sherreem, Jul 27, 2003.

1. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

congratulations to Peel Metro Horse & Pony Club on winning the West Coastal Zone Challenge Cup.

my daughter rode her first 'B' grade today and placed 3rd, what a lovely cross country course you have and what a well run event.

was so pleased for you guys at Peel, your members and parents deserve a pat on the back for such an improvement to your grounds, you should all be proud of yourselves

i hope now you will be running a few more open ODEs, we will definately enter and encourage others to do so also

WELL DONE GUYS

sherree & emma

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Sherreem your the one that owns Katie arn't ya? If ya are do you know how Cabbage went?...

~§Arnie§~

3. sherreem

hi sarah,

yep thats me, we had a great time at peel, my daughter rode her first 3' course and loved it but came out of the show jumping with her legs and feet shaking so much she couldnt get off Harley because she would have collapsed.

Emma didnt have Cabbage their she had a much bigger horse think it is a youngster and she did 2'. she normally does higher than that on Cabbage.

sherreem

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

So glad Emma (ur Emma) did so well! Congrats!
    What is Emma's new horse like? I hear he's a very quiet dopey thoroughbred.
    Do you have an e-mail at all?...

~§Arnie§~

5. sherreem

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Sweet Thanks...

~§Arnie§~

7. AutumnAffair

AutumnAffair Active Member

I agree it was a great day!!
    My first ode and it was great (except for the fall @ the xcountry) and unfortunatley couldnt do showjuming but it was a great day.
    We worked hard on the course and it payed off well.
    I hope they run a few more of theses ode's and i hope to see heaps of ppl there.
    Congratulations to Peel and all the other clubs on a wonderful effort!

/) __~
    /| )\
    Nikki

8. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

shereem - is harley called harlequin for a show name?

(sorry if that seems like a strange question - i had a horse called harley/ harlequin and the last i heard he was out eventing now!!)

p.

9. kt

kt Active Member

hi sheree
    glad you had such a good day at the challenge cup. congratulations to emma for doing so well in her first 3ft. thanks for all the compliments to peel. hope to see you there again soon. jenny

10. sherreem

hi taylor,

no, our harley is tiamo toy boy.
    what colour was your harley as we have another harley at our pony club but only no him as harley and he is grey and quite old and about 14.1hh approx, maybe that is him.

sherree

11. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

ah cool thanks for that sheree

"my" harley is brown and i think he'd be a large galloway. i had him as a 3 year old and had to sell him cos i was sick, and kind of lost contact with the new owners etc....

p.