colt nearly home

Discussion in 'News Items' started by squidhillqh, Mar 9, 2004.

1. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest

finally my long awaited quarter horse colt, Perpetuality, is on his way down from Qld. He left yesterday afternoon and will arrive in Vic tomorrow arvo. then get to me thursday morning.
    Its been a long wait since we purchased him in November last year, the price you pay when you buy a foal. Bit hard to sleep when your pricless colt is somewhere on the highway.
    New pics will go on the website when he arrives home.
    cheers

Cheers,
    www.squidhill.bigpondhosting.com

2. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

How exciting! I know what its like having a foal and waiting that long to get them, then having to nurse them thru foal stage so they reach the rideable stage unscared and still in one piece!
    Its a long trip! What trucking co did u use?

*Keep Smiling*

3. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest

Darling Downs and Southern Cross are bringing him down.
    They stop each night and stable them and feed them, so I know they are taking good care of him. You can speek to the drivers at any time in the truck to see how their doing.

Cheers,
    www.squidhill.bigpondhosting.com

4. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Wow, that is great service! I will remember that name, good to hear that trucking businesses are still running well. Its a long trip and i have been told some scary stories before. We used to send ours over for Polo, that was an adventure!
    Let us know when he is here! [​IMG]

*Keep Smiling*

5. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Hello squidhillqh,

Aren't you just the luckiest person!! Do you think they can drop one off at my place too? [​IMG] Can't wait to see the photos!!

<font face="Brush Script MT"><span style="font-size:18pt;">Regards...Murray</span></font>

6. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

I love it when the truck comes thru and drops off a racehorse or someones new horse, i have to have a look to what else is on the truck! Especially if there are racehorses that could be potential hacks, always pays to get in early!
    So if you see anything on the truck u like, just twist the truckies arm, he he he! (Or redirect it to me)
    [​IMG]

*Keep Smiling*

7. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest