Coliban foal update

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by horse girl Jess, Nov 25, 2013.

1. horse girl Jess

horse girl Jess Well-known Member

Coliban was kind enough to host me again this weekend so that I could visit my filly and see how their other babies were growing up. I had a lovely time getting my dose of foal cuddles and racking Lena's brain regarding colour genetics. Thank you for making me feel so welcome once again!

This is my filly, she's such a sweetie! I could spend all day cuddling her. Like all Blu's foals she has a very gentle nature.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Elle, who belongs to fellow stockie GoneRama! She certainly doesn't lack for personality, she's always got her head over the fence looking for a scratch. You're going to have a lot of fun with this girl! She's a spitting image of mum, who is a lovely mare herself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More to come of the others :)

2. horse girl Jess

This is Spike, aka the power house. The photos don't show just how well muscled this boy is. It is nice to see a heavily muscled quarter horse that is still structurally correct and with a good amount of bone. I'd snap him up in a heart beat, it's no wonder he sold within a few days of birth.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Spider, who is similar in type to my filly. I believe he's the second horse that his owner as bought from Coliban.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. horse girl Jess

And last of this year's foals is Twinkle, who is about 3 weeks old now I think. She's a cheeky little monkey! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know I've over done the photo quota but I'm sure none of you mind ;)

4. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Never too many photos :)*

Thanks for the pics HGJ :) Appreciate it.

5. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

OMG look at Spike's booty!! Love it!!

6. horse girl Jess

He is the oldest, but still only 3 months old!

7. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

I'd have them all. Lena if they go missing don't look in my paddock ;)

8. Yorkie

Yorkie Well-known Member

Wow spike is one handsome fella... and agree with the whole muscle build.. wow! Chunky monkey! *sigh* maybe one day lena when im rich I'll buy a baby from you! Love your produce!

9. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

I'll just have the cheeky bay one thanks :D

10. Where do you live anyway, wawa?:D It would be handy to know just in case.*#)

Yorkie:), thanks for your compliment:) It means a lot to me, you have a good eye for a good horse. I hope one day you get a good job as well.**)

11. Yorkie

Yorkie Well-known Member

Thanks Lena, I hope its soon!