Coliban baby number two!:)

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Sep 6, 2014.

1. A tall palomino filly was born yesterday morning. A text book delivery, mum and bub are doing well. The filly was sold in utero and will stay in WA. The owner was hoping for a filly and got one! She is over the moon.:D
    Just born.
    [​IMG]

And already unscrunched 8 hours later.

[​IMG]

Two down, four to go!

2. Updates on Coliban Blutiful Blonde:) I loooove the name:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

3. lollyem

lollyem Well-known Member

Cutest name ever! SHe's so sweet!

4. Mumof3

Mumof3 New Member

Congrats on the very pretty filly Coliban,her name is gorgeous too :)

5. Yorkie

Yorkie Well-known Member

aww she's stunning!

6. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Gorgeous baby. Golden pony AND bling. The owner will definitely be happy with that :)

7. One week old:)

Thanks ladies:) we are in love with this leggy girl:) she has such a presence about her! She is like a magnet, tall, elegant and very sweet. Lol, just blutiful!:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Mad on Horses

Mad on Horses Active Member

Once again a beautiful Coliban baby, bet there is one very, very happy owner out there

9. Thanks MOH:)
    The owner can't believe her luck and keeps pinching herself. Blondie was the last mare avail for prebooking in utero, so the lady decided to go ahead even being under pressure from her skeptical OH. Now believe it or not he is more excited than her. They are coming to see the filly on the weekend. It is so nice to see people happy at the end of the deal.

10. Katsin

Katsin Active Member

Lovely little girl with that 'something'.

and I'm not a big pally fan. I think I have just crossed to the dark side (or is it the light side?).

11. I have always preferred dark colors too Katsin:) she is seriously cute though:)

12. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Congrats Lena, nice chunky monkey this one!