Coliban Baby Number six!:)

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Dec 29, 2014.

1. A jet black filly born yesterday morning, by Tru Blu Texan(imp) x Delkara Honey Bars. The filly was sold in utero and will go to Vic.
    We had a great crop this year:) 5 fillies and a gorgeous colt:)
    Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. madison

madison Well-known Member

Ooooh she's lovely

3. equislave

equislave Well-known Member

Beautiful...and so black.

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Congrats Lena she's a cutie. Interesting getting a black from a roam and chestnut, gotta love colour genetics :)

5. The dam is a palomino:):D

6. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

That's even more impressive :)

7. It is very impressive:) We ended up with 3 black fillies out of dilute mares this year:) in utero buyers are very happy with the outcome:)

8. Farmers Wife

Farmers Wife New Member

Any recent pics of your lovely babies Coliban? I love it when you put up the photos of your precious little ones.

9. here you go Farmers wife:) They are not little ones any more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks for looking.

10. Farmers Wife

Farmers Wife New Member

Just beautiful Coliban. They are growing up really well. The blue roan is a little stunner and his/her mane looks so fine in that picture. I love the way their manes stick up like that. I hope you are enjoying them before they go off to their new homes. When they are babies seem to fly really fast.

11. Ewe have noticed that manes of roan foals usually stand up like mohawks:) may be it is a coincidence';' but somehow I doubt it:D