C'mon Stockies - lets ride !

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by ZaZa, Oct 2, 2009.

1. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Some time back there was a thread posted about riding in the Mudijong area that deviated to include talk of a Stockies hills ride in Jarrahdale.
    Here's the link the the original thread.....
    http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/horse-riding/48018-mundjong.html

The weather is perfect for it so let's get our backsides into gear and organise it. Was thinking maybe later this month ????
    So.....Kiwigirl, Madison, Trojane, Clevlandbays, Paddys girl, Ziggy, Wattle, Dramaqueen, Lauren, Magicalwhitesox, Shawdowrider, Chocollo, Secret85 and EVERYONE else........who's up for it ???

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
  2. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Someone lend me a trail sane horse and I'll come ;)

3. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

yes I'd love to join in, can float up to Jarrahdale no probs or ride I dont mind, as long as its not too rocky, my tb's feet may not hold up that well :)*

4. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Chavi I know how you feel. My girl's not the best out and about, especially in a group, but if I go easy we'll survive.

LNT is your horse shod ? I regularly ride with a freind on her T/B and he handles the ground well.
    My other horse is a T/B and she copes ok too but they're both shod :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
  5. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

ooooooo @)@)@) me me me!!!! I'm in :D

LNT, my Tb has crap feet, but he manages fine in the hills. he is shod though

6. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

I'd love to but the rest of Oct doesn't work for me :eek:

I have a friends wedding at the end of October and i have to much to do

Have fun though next time I'm in **)

7. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

she has front shoes on, so should be ok, I know my friends ride their arabs up in the hills and its quite rocky.......but i have been before on the gravel and she was fine.......just so long as we arent walking over boulders lol!!

but would love to go i really enjoyed it last time :)

8. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

would love to come, though depends when, ive got a hoof course one weekend, hopefully a handling class the next weekend, and then boddington endurance ride the weekend after that LOL

9. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Chavi if you can get Blitzen out to help you, you can borrow my stb mare - she is 15.2h brown/black and trots and canters, Andhi has ridden her and she has done walk/trot shows just a bit unfit tho and been a paddock pony so a bit rusty, she can be ridden in a snaffle - no vices just a big mover in the walk and trot :)

10. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Chavi, Xena is a dream to ride out and has the most awesome trot.

11. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

i would if i had a horse to ride..... havnt rode for about a month or so now.

12. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Sorrel, that is a lovely offer, thank you very much :) I have seen photos of Xena and she certainly is a stunner. Now just to organise that lift! :)):D

13. tash189

tash189 New Member

Sounds like so much fun!!!
    Wish I could go!!

14. shadowrider

shadowrider Well-known Member

oo me me me! end of oct is perfecto! let me know the date and im there lol:p

15. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I'll have to try and find someone to take me :)

16. madison

madison Well-known Member

Yeh all right I'll get the fatso out of the paddock and come along, should be fun :D

17. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

The fatso will love it.....and so will you.
    Best you get her out of the paddock now though and get her accustomed to actually doing something ;)

18. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

Park the fatso behind my fatso and she will follow along nicely, you can tie her to his tail if you want *#)

19. madison

madison Well-known Member

Fatso will be fine, she's was in work until I got sick last weekend #(

20. tinydancer

tinydancer Active Member

I would love to come :) Just need to hire a float and I don't mind giving someone a lift too if they are around my area :))