Clothes Shopping Online?

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Random_Winger, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Who does it? Do you feel like you're getting a better price? Do you trust the quality?

I'm sick of walking into stores and seeing nice clothes (most commonly simple pieces of material) for over 100 bucks! I don't have that money, and I don't have a very extensive wardrobe.

I see nice stuff on that auction site, but I'm not sure if I should exactly 'trust' it.

Other than 'that' place, are there any other good online shopping places to use?

:)

2. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

3. jumpingeventer

jumpingeventer Well-known Member

Lots of good places, try to shop brand direct if you can - most sites have a great size chart so make sure you get accurate measurements of yourself. A measuring tape from Spotlight is very cheap and good to have around!

I don't buy clothes in store unless they are cheap, prefer to shop online. Quality is usually no different than store bought, and price is 1/6th. Being a young family we can't afford to spend $$$ on clothes so I tend to limit myself to an amount and shop around online for it.

Apparently my SIL uses this site and loves it, it's also Aussie: http://www.brandsexclusive.com.au/

I have bought clothes off that auction site and never had a problem...only problem we have ever had was a dodgy seller who never sent my hubby the drill he bought, but we got out money back after going through the complaint centre.

Good luck and happy shopping!

4. cisco kristy

cisco kristy Well-known Member

I get cloths from e,b***, no problem yet

5. cow_chasin_horses

cow_chasin_horses Well-known Member

I am sick of walking into clothes shops and being a size 10 with them and then go into another and being a size 14 lol that is when I wont buy their clothes because I then feel fat for being that size... Not saying a 14 is a fat size but going from a 10 in one shop to a 14 in another makes me feel uncomfortable :( ..

So I generally buy my jeans for the RM shop and the rest of my stuff is from KI mart or target which is mainly singlets lol ... and jumpers from city beach or something like that ... But that is very rare as I hate clothes shopping so just wear what I have to wear...

But I might have a look at these online shops that were said above ..

6. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

I have bought a few things from Ezibuy- love their clothes and they have a huge range of clothes. They have a 16+ option aswell which has some gorgeous things. I am actually jealous because unfortunately I am a 14 and just dont quite fit into them. I actually have a heap of stuff I want to buy at the moment but just lack of funds, always the way!

7. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I have bought heaps of clothes online - love it!

Only once have I been a bit disappointed with the fit, but it was cheap enough that I just gave it away, didn't worry about returning it.

8. Grant64

Grant64 New Member

Yeah, online shopping has become a trend these days. I think it’s quite convenient to buy clothes online as this saves a lot of precious time. I have lately bought beautiful alo yoga pants online and in love with them.

9. Dingo

Dingo New Member

I buy a lot of different products online, it is convienient as I am two hours from the city, and postage is usually cheaper than fuel. I have not progressed to clothing yet, I am a bit old fashioned and like to feel the texture and guage quality when I am buying clothes. I purchased sheets online thinking the quality was good due to a high thread count, I was very disappointed. Lots of local farmers here wear a lot of country catalogue order stuff, there are a few brands, good quality work wear, but expensive.

10. Buall_22

Buall_22 New Member

Yeah even my sister who is a staff nurse feels the same. She says that she often spends more on fuel than shipping. She always orders her lab coats online and sometimes get free shipping too. I think she is right in her decision now to buy stuff online.