chatroom download

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by mod 6, Jun 8, 2007.

1. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

2. CountryGurl_007

CountryGurl_007 Well-known Member

thanks mod !!!

keep up the great work

CG

3. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

ok so how do you download it? i pressed ok to download but after that is it done?? :)*

4. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

also when i go on to the chat room lounge, it just comes up with a picture thing with a red cross in the corner??? :) thanx for any help

5. Belle+Ely=WorldChampions

Belle+Ely=WorldChampions Well-known Member

Mod 6. It keeps saying that i have illegal characters in my name and wont connect. i try to change my nickname and it keeps saying not connected. i have all the stuff downloaded it is just the name. Can this be fixed or can i create a new account just for chat?
    Thanks, Jem

6. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

I'm having issues getting into chat tonight - keeps coming up with "unable to connect" on mIRC and "timed out" on the web ...... Is it just me? I'm connecting through a LAN and different server tonight .... That might be it. Or i've been rejected ............

7. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

just you hun full house in there lol

try doing a clean up of your history and cookies if that dosent work maybe update your java download it might be out of date

8. springbok

psssssssssssssst. How do i clean up my history and cookies again? I've forgotten :eek:.

9. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

I have new laptop and downloaded java ect.. and can't get on
    keep getting this:
    Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.ircstorm.net resolve)

is it personal? :p
    have tried lots and lots:(

10. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Nope def not Requested XP would not touch Vsta if you paid me! mind you cost me an extra $100 to not get vista which say something doesn't it!

Not that i helps me get into chat!!!!!!

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Is it a Mac webby? I couldn't get on chat at school, kept saying that, but works at home lol.

12. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Nope exactly same windows software (winXP)as on my desktop at home its networked in with it!

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

No idea then haha, but I think it was a sign to do some work :p

14. springbok

**BUMPING**

.... because a couple of us are in chat .... must have something to do with not being able to take our ponies anywhere :(.

15. Jump Off

Jump Off Well-known Member

@)

I am in the chat room....where have you gone springbok? lol....its lonely in here lol.....

16. springbok

Ba-ack.

I really should be studying ....... but i'm not LOL.

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Cant get in for some reason tonight?

Says "Applet VB Java IRC User Notinited"...... like that means wha???? :confused: #(

18. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

chatroom

Hi, I've just read here that there is a chatroom, I think I have connected in mirc but now have no idea what room to join? is there a room associated with stockyard? or am I in the wrong place? thanks. :)

19. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Shenalar, if you have the Java application that Admin put the link up for, and click the button above called Chat Lounge, it should take you straight in to the Stockyards room. Well it does for me!

If you end up connected to some other channel in IRCStorm, you can type /join #stockyard and it should take you there. Of course, if you are in some strange place altogether, then typing /join stockies will just create a new room with only you in it!

For those who come into chat and see my name there but I never respond, it is because I am over in the Trivia channel. I always arrive in Stockies too early so go to Trivia to pass the time and then get hooked and forget to leave. :)

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I can't find the chat room. I've downloaded Java. Where do i go???