Chat Lounge Q

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Bossy, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Each time I log in to the chat lounge a 'ConferenceRoom Channel Op' window pops up with some kind of 'kick' thing.

I have tried to 'apply', 'refresh' and 'reset' the window but it comes up each time I log on...

What is it? What do I need to do to stop it coming up?

2. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Bump... :)

3. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Heelllllooo??? Sorry to keep going on and on, but I don't know how to fix it...

4. samm

samm Gold Member

That comes up as you don't have operational status on the channel.Just close that window and you should be able to access chat.

5. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Thanks Samm, I have done that quite a few times - sadly no one to chat with!

It appears every time I log on to the chat lounge and is quite annoying...

6. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Bumping, still curious

7. samm

samm Gold Member

Bossy are you actually connecting to the server?
    Or is it kicking you off as soon as you connect?

8. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Samm

I used the chat lounge for the first time a couple of nights ago with no troubles, it what great!

The next night when I logged on (the same as the first night) the channelop's screen appears with the 'kick reason' box having 'behave' typed in it.

I barely participated in the lounge chat, I didn't post anything interesting let alone dodgey, so not sure why if this is a warning for something...

I click the red x to get rid of the screen and the normal chat screen is there - but I am the only one in there so exit immediately - is the chat lounge not often used?

What do you think?

9. samm

samm Gold Member

Bossy it's sounds like you're on the auto kick list for some reason.
    Can you get me before you go into chat and I can have a look at the list and your mask and clear it from the system?

10. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I've been in to chat a few times recently and haven't seen a soul. Do people not go there anymore?

11. Bossy

Bossy New Member

Samm
    It seems we are never on SY at the same time at the moment! I will keep trying...

Lin
    I have only used the lounge once and it was great, I am not sure how much it is used. It seems that people post in Open Discussions to let people know they want to have a chat...