Charity Rodeo At Brigadoon

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by alyandmontana, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

Hahaha i bet it did lol poor Sam *#) And it was good meeting you two@)

2. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Well after some car trouble and the slack running extremely fast, I ended up riding in the main event. I was about the 3rd last ride in the Rookie bulls after the grand entry.
    My ride was shocking, a few contributing factors but not gonna gripe about it. I drew the same bull I have had for the last 2 rodeos. Exited the chute on Shanny, got put back on the first buck, and then on the 2nd or 3rd, went over his shoulder, face first into either head or shoulder! Got a lump on my chin and a bruised lip :D

Other than a pathetic ride, it was a good night. It was good to meet/catch up with every I did.

3. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Skito here!

Had a good night, Chris rode crap on his rookie bull, rode time on his bronc but didnt get his mark out so hes a bit pissed off about that!!

Was good to meet you Paula and Sam&Max :) x

4. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I had a great day/night.
    I got up Sat morning to find the people I live with had put Flame and Tehya out together. I was so frustrated as after 2 months Flame was finally able to distance herself from Tehya... not anymore. It was like reweaning all over again. Got to the rodeo and Flame was also roaring in season. Apart from the fact she backed up to anything on four legs she was an angel.

We were in the slack in Open Barrels. Our time was slow but she was well behaved, listened to me and her turns are improving.

Next rodeo is Mogumber on the 28th and I can't wait!!