Charity Rodeo At Brigadoon

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by alyandmontana, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

Oh yay....NOT!!! yea will need to know by 2.....Hope it goes coz yea....I dont want it LOL

2. im excited :D

3. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

All good so far so bring on the rodeo if I chuck there then I will jsut fit right in wont I pmsl

4. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

Well im telling ya now if I start chucking on monday morning i will hunt you down :D

5. ditto..*#)

6. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Bar will be open won't it? I'm going up with 3 non-horsey, non-country types. My fiance has been to rodeos before, but not the other two. I figure as long as we can drink, we'll be fine :D

7. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Yep, am going...sleeping with Alex ha.
    Shall be a goood night!

8. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Im going. Have friends riding and friends from Kal are down for the weekend. Be good to catch up with everyone I know :)

9. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

I am not going now started chucking again so have fun but not too much cause I dont want to feel left out

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Exciteddd :) Come say hi if you see me :) My mate bailed on me so i'm guna be a loner lol

11. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

Think I'm going (bit comfy in front of the TV so humming & haaing); will just be me and daughter though as hubby isn't interested in coming.

12. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:) Finally home.. was a pretty good night

13. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

lol Lauren
    me & Sam just got home :)
    Had such a fun night!! and cant wait for Sam&Max to post pics roflmao
    Cant go anywhere pmsl**)

14. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Had some great laughs!
    The rudest bunch of people in front of us though that couldnt shut up for 20 seconds for the cancer council 20 seconds of silence. Wanted to throw my bottle at them, so rude!

15. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

Well i had a good night besides when they threw us out of the bar area :( OH rode like crap so he wasn't very happy lol

Met Paula (now that was a laugh) and sam & max and Mr T :)* Paula you are one funny f#@#er:p

16. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

pmsl Toyz
    i DID get worse!!! hahaha
    Was Lovely meeting you **)roflmao@throwing you out of the bar!!!argahaha

17. haha had a greattt night.. just got home :)
    was good to watch and had lots of fun :)

thanks s+m, paula, nannoo pso :)

18. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

What...a....night....

Thanks Nannoo, and Alex :)

19. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Great night :) I went with 3 non-horsey types and they all enjoyed themselves, which is always good.

I'm not sure, but I have a wierd feeling I was sitting next to some stockies ladies? They were having a photo with a stubby of CS Cowboy *#) hehe

There was also a mention oft he next one being in December, anyone know the date for it?

20. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

It was so good :) Didnt meet anyone tho :|

So wished I had a horsey to ride in barrel racing :p....