Chaff City - Purchase Direct From The Mill

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

[​IMG]

We would like to welcome Chaff City as an advertiser on Stockyard.

Chaff City is a West Australian owned and operated company - based at Pinjarra within the Peel Region, with a state of the art processing plant and storage facilities.
    We are a leading supplier of all Steam Cut Chaff products: Oaten, Wheaten, Lucerne and Shandy; Clipped & Dressed or Flaked grains; Pellets; Muesli's and Mixes blended to your requirements.
    Being owner operated, quality is our business and service is your gain.

Purchase Direct From The Mill!!

Please visit the website: Chaff City - Chaff and Grain Stock Feed

2. Shera

Shera Active Member

Do you have prices anywhere on your website?

3. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Shera I dunno about prices but its cheaper there than at any stockfeeds because most stockfeeds buy theirproduce ffrom there :)

Loveee the oaten hay! Fitz loves it more tho :p

4. sil

sil Gold Member

Needs 50 items to deliver, I asked

5. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

They deliver locally smaller orders I believe.

6. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I really have to applaud the fantastic service from Chaff City. I have been using Chaff City for a little while and always use the PickUp option (no idea why :unsure:). The gentleman in the shed pointed out that they can and very happily will deliver!! So I popped in this morning to order my delivery (same day delivery!!!), and got free passes to the races :D:birthday:

**)**)**)

7. carla

carla Well-known Member

i have been using them for a couple of years now. i live in the south west and its a great service as local stockfeeds can be up to $35.00 bag chaff. my order is delivered and put away in the shed for me. thanks guys you are great.

8. Yorkie

Yorkie Well-known Member

i know a couple of people working there... but yup i always went to them for shandy chaff