CAPEL EFA ODE 28-29 march 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by InkibahD, Feb 22, 2010.

1. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

E4E can you post the link please???? i cant find it

2. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

3. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

#( not an interschool rider and not a junior...

I tied with Tegan so want to see who's endurance score was best... taps fingers... :mad:

4. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

gahhh my class wasn't on there either.... so still waiting....

5. yep still waiting...

emailed event sec yesterday asking if the results would be posted on Ktrials soon but no reply as yet

6. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Would you say capel is a good first intro 1?:) looking for an event to upgrade at thats nice and inviting with no a horrible water complex as i own a drought pony ahah

7. hmmm hard to say, Capel water complex (like many others) has lots to look at.

I would say Brigadoon has nicest water complex for new horses as it's large and wide therefore wider approach and you can dabble around the edges. Harvey is probably most inviting Intro course, mostly logs; Fairbridge is a really nice course but does have the occasional tough fence in there; Brookleigh water complexes are again a bit closed in and attract lots of spectators! Reasonable intro courses otherwise. Wooroloo def for the more experienced horse in both intro and prelim and Gidge nice inviting course all round, reasonable water complex.

8. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Thanks CB, i was going to upgrade at brigadoon but have other commitments, but i think i will make the upgrade at capel, after all im out there to give him experience and if he doesnt like it then i know its something we have to work on, usually hes pretty good:)

9. teddy2shoes

teddy2shoes Well-known Member

Our first intro 1 at Capel last weekend....it was excellent on the xc. The tricky bit is the dressage near the overhead sprinkler system ( for the nervous horsie LOL )

10. Roey

Roey New Member

Me and Buster travelled down to Capel to do the Interschools class for our team last weekend .

Had a pretty good weekend in all, me and Buster got 2nd in the Intro 2 and Emma got 5th in the Prelim so we are on the right track for Interschools

Cant wait !!

11. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

emma didnt enter cos i was booked to be in hospital but i still love to see the results.

anyone know when they are going to post them on ktrials. way to slow.