Canning Districts results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Dec 7, 2008.

1. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks Scorpio, she does look a paly in the pic, she changes colour all the time. I quiet often get people coming up and saying they wish she was a horse size but I love her the way she is **)

2. tiamo

tiamo New Member

canning districts

Hi all! New stockie here, I went with Biscay to Canning today and had a ball, first time out in halter for **** years!

So many lovely horses and what great weather, just all around terrific day. Also big pat on the back for the organizers, very well run for so many horses.

3. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Welcome to Stockies Tiamo:D

Aww Bisc Guchi can move:)* possibly not at the right times though:p*#)

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well done to everyone especially Leeara Park :D

Leo looked great yesterday so I am not suprised he did so well today :)*

5. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

HEHE Hello everyone....

Tiamo didnt put her results up tch tch !!! ( did anyone get pics of the warmblood classes????).

Tiamo placed:

2nd Handler Class
    1st Best Presented
    1st Warmblood Gelding :) WHOO HOOOOO

Now Guchi:

For Liberty display - should of got Supreme of the show PMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry guys to anyone who was in the arena at that time...oops. He pulled back and broke leadrope - and thought perhaps he join back in the fun.. DOH..

We placed:
    4th Show Horse
    Didnt place in t.b class
    1st Best Presented ( around 12 in class !!!)
    1st Handler :) Happy with him, but he needs to stress less - move like that when I am riding him haha.
    His behaviour other than the add lib display he put on for everyones amusement - was pretty good - he is getting better at standing up - unfortunatly the tying to float thing leaves a bit to be desired( not pulling back, just purely stresses)...

Tiamo... thanks heaps for travelling me up with you - I had a ball. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  6. AllThePrettyPonies

AllThePrettyPonies New Member

I remember seeing your gelding when I was watching the TB classes; lovely horse.

The quality of TBs there today was really high, and I think they probably had the most numbers too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  7. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Aww thanks.... Yes - we still have a long way to go with weight etc, as he only off track 6 months and doesnt eat..... but he is getting there.... he tries hard which is the main thing :)

And yes, I couldnt beleive so many t.bs and very good quality - it was great to see ... Well run show, we will be making the trip up again for sure.

Mel.... thanks for being there at just the right time hehe and great to catch up again with you, Heidi, Sandy.... and someone I think is a stockies that talked to me when on way back from locking Guchi in a yard hehe and Tycoon and Palm Lodge Paints :) I think half people there might of been stockies :)

8. up4thechase

up4thechase Active Member

Some absolutely beautiful horses out today. Thanks so much to the judge and the lady pencilling in the standardbred ring. Your kind words and friendly attitude made all my hard work worth it. Thank you so much ladies, you made my day.

And a big big thank you to Lea and Taryn for clipping and giving me pointers and helping me out in such a big way with my mini.

And thanks Tracey (copperfire78) for putting up with me stressing out and becoming a mad woman yesterday and today and helping with my babies.

My results
    Standardbred ring Stallion
    Reserve Champion and a Second and a green ribbon?(new to showing can you tell lol)

Open 10.2 and under
    2nd Best mane and tale
    4th Best solid

Congrats to Sorrel your standy stallion is absolutely stunning.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  9. Copperfire78

Copperfire78 New Member

I did not have a horse at the show today but want to say YAY to up4thechase for her great results and her beautiful boys (standy stally and mini colt) what a great result for your second show !!!!! and to Karen with JAM ( hehe) she was a absolute angel .. your hard work shows !!! and to everyone else WELL DONE AND thanks to all of you who let me ask questions and pat your babies ...maybe one day when joker passes jenny craig he will get to play to **) :)

10. samm

samm Gold Member

Anyone know who these are??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And one of the clydie
    [​IMG]

11. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Thanks HappyPaint for the photos and congrats on your great results **)

Upforthechase - well done on Reserve, it was a well earnt Champion at Pinjarra for you.

Thanks for the comments Kimaley - Becks put in alot of effort and Rob- Horse Taxi who picked him up and minded him at float - thanks Ace - Harley looks great, Mudslide and PP :D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  12. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

Thanks Mirawee,
    What a weekend!!! That will finish his season now. U had some fantastic results too - congratulations!!!

Samm - did u happen to take any photos of our boy? or do u have a website i can have a look on??

13. CC

CC Well-known Member

Thanks Kara, Did you take Tia? I wanted to take axle but he hasnt done much work in the last week so didnt want to put up with a naughty 4 yr old all morning :)

14. samm

samm Gold Member

Leeara ,I don't think I did actually.
    I do have a website.It's on the index page.Pics will be up by this afternoon.

15. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Samm... the grey filly is a warmblood by DutchGold... I will ask friend as she was talking to the lady all day - such a beautiful little filly that one.

16. Charlie1

Charlie1 Well-known Member

Gucci looked awesome Biscay :)
    Cheers Jade

17. Em

Em Well-known Member

Yep Mel - Primsrosecourt bred the grey filly and will be able to put you in touch with her new owner!

Hehe Biscay - sounds like you had some fun as well on the day! :) Catch up soon!

18. Dodie

Dodie New Member

Does anyone know who took the proffessional photographs? I forgot my camera and did see a guy taking photographs of me?

Any ideas?

19. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

pretty sure that is Primrose Court Dubbonet Gold

20. samm

samm Gold Member

Ok thanks ladies.
    I have heaps more of that one .