Canning Districts results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

I came 3rd in my handler class, 4th in best presented stb, 1st stb gelding 4-9 years and reserve champ gelding. Was absolutely thrilled with my lil man! Pictures on the way. Also got my boy measured and found her was 14.3 1/4, never had any of my horses measured before. Just going to have a nap as I only got 4 hours sleep last night.

How did everyone else go?

Cheers

Bec

2. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Congrats Ace :))

Results for stb ring

1st Best Presented

Champion Stallion

SUPREME STANDARDBRED

Massive thanks to Equinenthusiast for her hard work handling Lombo Apollo for me before the show and in the ring, thanks to Rob Cook from Horse taxi for his professional transport and for sms-ing the results as I was at work biting fingernails waiting and thanks to Bec1404 for plaiting.

very happy as only his second show and a good turnout of standies :)

Looking forward to photos KDS ....

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  3. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

I know a friend of mine, Charlie1, did really quite well with one of her horses!!!:)* Go Jade:)*

4. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

We had a really good show, only did Best Presented and their age classes, didn't stay for the SOS as it was getting really hot and I have a cold.
    Congrats to all the organisers for a great show and to the judge for running through our ring so quickly.
    Saw heaps of stockies, sorry I did'nt say hi to everyone wasn't really with it.
    There was a pretty good turn out for the miniatures, well done**)
    This was our last show for sometime now and it was a good result to end it on.

Our results

Miniature Horse with Bella
    1st Best Presented
    1st Filly 3yrs and under
    Champion Mare/Filly
    SUPREME MINIATURE HORSE

Small Horse/Foundation with Chianti
    1st Best Presented
    1st Filly 3yrs and Under
    Champion Mare/Filly
    SUPREME SMALL HORSE

Congrats to everyone on their wins and places, there were some very nice horses and ponies there.

5. AllThePrettyPonies

AllThePrettyPonies New Member

Went down for a looksie; some very very nice horses there.

Some results I managed to grab, not sure how accurate they are;
    Champion Show Horse - Redline Shooting Star
    Supreme Arab Derivative - Redline Shooting Star again I think.
    Supreme Thoroughbred - High Velocity

6. Charlie1

Charlie1 Well-known Member

I'm home at last but still have to unpack :(, Lockett missed our best presented class (oops), got 1st show hunter mare 13hh-14.2, Reserve Champion showhunter under 14.2hh, 2nd best presented unregistered, 1st mare 4 and over and Reserve Champion unregistered.
    Kade was a little brat all day and gave my Dad a hard time so theres no way they are both going to the same show again. Had a great time and was a really nice show.
    Cheers Jade

7. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

We had a great day :D Here are our results:-

Lanaryn Nazeerah
    1st Purebred Filly 3yrs & under
    Champion Purebred Mare/Filly

Supreme Purebred Arabian:)*

We decided not to stay for SOS as she is only a yearling and it was quite a big day for her!

And I have to add that all 3 champions were "Lanaryn" horses :))

We also took our Arabian Riding Pony, Lanaryn Morrissey out for the first time in 18 months and he placed 3rd in the 14.2 & under Arabian Derivative Gelding 3yrs & under :) He was such a good boy too, considering its only 3 weeks since he was running feral on 100acres!!!

I will let Tam & Emily post their results ;)

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Well-known Member

We took and I prepped a qh filly, she got 3rd in filly 3 and under
    Also brought an old stb gelding out of retirement yesterday to prep(he just turned 20) to go to his 1st breed show with a first time handler and he got 1st handler 12-17, 1st gelding over 10, and champion gelding, needless to say both owner and handler are stoked as its his first ever ribbons, will post piccies soon
    Congrats Everyone!

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

First of All....Hope KPF,Hubby & Mare are ok???Not a very good thing to have to go through in a Supreme Line up#(....

Ok so i showed little Bubby(Bubbles mini pinto mare)..I missed my origanal handler so went into another ring and did it there and place 4th.(My self and the 3rd place getter were the only ones WITHOUT whips out of 8*#))

Then i think i place..
    4th Best Presented Mini Pony
    1st Mini Pony Mare
    Reserve Mini Pony Filly/Mare

3rd Best Presented Pinto
    1st Pinto Mare
    Champion Pinto Filly/Mare

2nd Best Trot(i think)
    4th Best Mane & Tail(I think)
    2nd Best WA Bred(I think)
    2nd Best Broken Colour
    1st Owners Group

Bubbles will be able to correct me on them..

Well done to EVERYONE....**)

10. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

We are very happy with our little girl today considering this was only her second outing and first time out without her security blanket Niki. She was a little fidget features and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head when a big Clydie walked past!

Hubby's back was playing up so an absolutely HUGE THANKYOU to Equinenthusiast for running her out for us!!

Tamara Flaming Halo

4th Best Presented
    1st Filly under 3 yrs
    Champion Paint Mare/Filly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to all those that competed today........was some very nice horses there!

Oh and Sorrel........I have lots of pics of your Boy for you. I can put one up if you want.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire New Member

Congratulations everyone on your results!

My boy Lanaryn Playboy did very well today! He won his class Purebred Arabian Gelding 4 and over and then Champion Gelding!!!! Yay!!! He was such a gem all day and a huge THANK YOU! to Taryn for showing him! And Em for showing him in Supreme! :) Congratulations to Nazeerah for Supreme! Very well deserved! And go Lanaryn with all 3 horses in supreme line up bred by them!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

And also Thankyou to Canning Districts for putting on a wonderful show!

12. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Oh no what happened to KPF!!!
    Congrats to everyone, sounds like you had a good day Heidi :)
    Well done RPM on your awesome results and to Sorrel and Linneybear.
    Was it very hot??? I wish I had gone but I can stll barely walk :(
    LOL Heidi I added up Fitzi's points and he cant retire yet, we need to win 3 more points LOL

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

u should have come today....Dont think there was any mini horse stallions?? nor any pinto under 10.2hh stallions:(

I say finish the season with him:)

Bit of a mess with a stallion & their mare...Poor thing..But they seemed ok....

14. Petite Pastures

LOL at least it wasnt my stallion causing the trouble this time!!

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

lol..Fitzy would never..He a good boy....

So this mean i showing him at NMR Champs next year:):D

16. Petite Pastures

LMAO we will see. Depends on who I decide to take. Freckles will be retired by then so I might bring the boy for you :)

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yay!!!!!....:d

Bring him & his Son:)

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Well done guys...... great results. :)*

Who was Supreme Pinto?

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

congrats everyone... **)

sounds like you had a great day Heidi, did you go owners group of 2 with Emma's Angel????

whooo hoooo!!!! well done RPM what a great note to finish the year on **)

sorry to here about the problems in the SOS line up hope all concerned are okay?

20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Azar Ky...

Only the 2 him & Belle..:(

And only 3 Pinto's under 10.2hh#(

Yep Di...