Canning Districts Halter Results!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by ArabAtHeart, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Is anyone home yet?

Can't wait to see all your results, and remember, pics are a must!

2. PPH

PPH Guest

Yup I'm home. Only decided to take Lynx about 5 oclock yesteday arvo but got 1st in show hunter over 14.2 hh and the Reserve Champion Show Hunter 14.2 and over and 1st in QH Stallion 4 years and over and Reserve Champoin QH colt or stallion.

Then came home and served a mare.

I think we're both tired and happy now lol

3. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

I Bet he is smiling and having a well deserved rest.Well done on your results.

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Well done BM. **)

Look forward to everyone's results... there was no way i was taking any of my horses in this heat, they are all under the trees, day-dreaming, lol.

5. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Congrats BM!

Do you know what the other QH results are?

6. PPH

PPH Guest

Ta guys,
    was meant to be in Capel campdrafting but they had too many entries and I missed out on nominations so thought what the hell.
    I know Tony Porths cremello colt well deservedly got 1st in qh colt 2 years and over and Champion QH Stallion or Colt. He is beautiful. Not sure on others as I had to get home to pick kids up from Nanna's .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
  7. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Was their many there in this heat BM?
    I hope all the judges and stewards are now home in the A/C with their feet p and a cod drink.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  8. ArabAtHeart

Any pics BM?

9. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Anyone know who won supreme welsh? And does anyone know any arab results?

10. PPH

PPH Guest

I left by about 10.30 as all my classes were on first and I had to get home again. There were quite a few there concidering and half the arena was in the shade still when I left. Would'nt have like to be there later though as it was really heating up. No pics sorry, I was there by myself.

Found everyone very friendly , am starting to like the halter shows :)

11. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Well I am home, had a shower and cooled off :) I only decided to go this morning and was plaiting at the show! Last time I do that. Waaay to stressful lol.
    Millie was a good girl. Only second time out and considering her limited handling was great! Numbers were low all round, but certainly not terrible.
    We won out Best Presented and went reserve mare (only 2 of us, but don't tell anyone that :p) Also handles MC's Lucy who was extremely well behaved considering her past record. We got supreme in somethingt but not sure what it was? Riding pony I think:confused: I lose track when they have more than one rego lol.
    Anyway, not the best pic, but one of Millie. Not standing the best but good enough

[​IMG]

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Milly is lovely Jackie. Congrats on everyones results.
    I still think you are all MAD*#):p

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Congrats to everyone who was brave enough to compete in this heat.

Millie is lovely Gaia, must have been a very nice mare to beat her :D

14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Thanks guys. The mare that beat her was our Champion mare at our HOTY show and she is a stunning mare :) Millie has a problem with her workouts lol. Ummm, she sorta can't workout how to run in a straight line!

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done to everyone for braving the heat today..It really started to kick in about 10:30-11ish..

Congrats to Arab Lover on Dainty's 1st Supreme

And to WP for Posti's Awesome results today.

Show run nice and smoothly and was all over and done with by 12:30pm..

Hope everyone that was heading to the beach after are having a great time..Ponies deserve the cool off..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
  16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Firstly WELL DONE to the judges and stewards and the Junior Squad for doing a great jo b in the heat:)*

Their was almost 100 entries...not bad considering the weather:D Congrats to everyone for turning up and their results:)
    BIGGEST HUGE CONGRATS to "that pony"

I took little Flame in the Mini Ponies and got 2nd in Very senior handler, 2nd best presented , 1st colt 3yo and under and Champion Colt/Stallion Was beaten by "that pony" for Supreme ;) Missed all the Open classes as I didn't read the program properly and thought they were after SOS ...doh :(

Everyone else has gone to the beach !!!!

[​IMG]
    Arabella Dancing Flame.....photo thanks to Wattle :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  17. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Were there many Arabs/derivatives at this show Goodie....Congrats on your results with Flame.:))

18. ArabAtHeart

Who won supreme arab?

19. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

There looked to be a good amount of pure Arab geldings Vee, couple of mares maybe? Derivitives were split into under 14.2hh and over. not many in the ponies but dunno bout the horses.:)

20. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Arablovers girl :)