Canning Districts All Breed Spectacular

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Leon, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Thoroughbred..

He's not a hacky looking horse, and he's not in hack condition (yet!)... don't want to look totally out of place.

2. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

I might bring the dinosaur, you should come! he's been in a paddock for 2 years with no rugs, up until 4 days ago.

I'm sure your boy will scrub up beautifully!

Besides, breed shows are nice and relaxed, nothing to worry about

3. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

Hey Lauren, I am taking the brown one to this, he is not a halter horse but we're going for fun!! Will be a nice social day out :)*

4. I'll be there taking my Ay-rab :D she'll be in the unreg classes as I still haven't managed to get the info I need from her breeder yet.

5. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

my horse is def not a halter horse aswell! Its just for the fun! come on lauren we will have a blast... welll... as much as a blast as you can when your doing inhand :eek:

6. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Im thinking about coming down, wish there was ridden too!

Will be in the Riding Pony classes, definitely NOT expecting to do well haha :))

7. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

We still need Brown Donkey breed classes :/ all the carrots, scrunchy things and stuff hidden in bras won't hide that cornflake box boofhead *#)

Poor John, that's mean :p I wuvs him even tho he is boofy and a bit mad lol.

Oh and this time I won't be letting hubby 'help' by tacking him up for me either *#) hmmmm wonder why that curb chain looks funny and my stirrups feel so uneven .. :D Bless him lol!!!!!

8. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Ok ok ok!

No one judge us *#) haha

9. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

lauren i have a fat silly massive eared sticky tongue out of mouth naughty funny looking big headed horse. trust me no one will be judging you.. *#) :p

10. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

Snort .. maybe I should bring the baby WB along, he's going thru the mega fuglies atm, looks like a brown pacer :/ til he moves ;) He's so bum high he looks like he's going to go splat on his face bahaha.

11. foxleigh stud

foxleigh stud Active Member

Unless the weather is bad one of the foxleigh 2 year olds will be there and if I can be bothered I might bring Lord Deniro - but I have a big bash the night before so probably unlikely.

12. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

I might not enter the WB in the WB classes.
    I realised I don't have his papers.

You can't mistake him as anything else but might do show hunter
    or just come for a walk around instead

13. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

So I have decided to bring my QH 2yr old gelding instead:p

Wobbles- gelding or filly/mare? you may be in the same class as me**)

Soooo I will have a growing, bum high, scruffy 2yr old that hasn't been out of the paddock since the Royal.. but he is still cute:p

14. littleone

littleone Active Member

So have just decided ill be taking abbey along to this as i cant ride i need a horsey fix..

Only one problem i dont have a hat :/
    if i cannot get one in time is it okay to just wear riding attire?

15. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I always thought you didn't wear a hat when showing arabians?

I may be wrong though (I have no idea about breed shows!)

16. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

Hey Leon, Jet is a 3 yr old gelding, had planned to take him but due to car problems wont be able to make it now :( Goodluck !! :D, but i hav just realised that the show is actually on Sunday why i thought Saturday beats me, so fingers crossed may be able to attend

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  17. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thats not good Wobbles, hope you can make it as we will be in the same class, will be nice to have another youngster with us as sometimes if numbers are low I have been the only 3 and under gelding:)

18. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I'll be taking a QH mare....and two little browns :)

19. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

So that's a few QH's between us stockies:))

Hopefully we can get a nice turnout and my little one behaves himself. Looking forward to it**)

20. littleone

littleone Active Member

I have no idea, i was just told by someone who was on before me at Orange Grove the judge said she should of been wearing a hat for best presented..