Canning Districts All Breed Spectacular

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Leon, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

So it's on the 11th of December, who is going??

Just looked at the program- it is huge! Covers so many breeds. Not sure if I should give the show hunter a go with my TB or bring my 2 yr old QH for the breed classes.. Hmmmm

2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I'm going *#) Ummmm fly in from Bali on the 10th :eek:

Definitely bringing one filly....or maybe two. One QH, or maybe 2.....oh, this is gonna be hard :( Maybe the patchy girl ';'

3. Eccabay

Eccabay New Member

Has anyone got a link to the program? :)

4. beau

beau Well-known Member

Yep if we are awake after plane trip, and my lovely daughter has preped the two yellows for me we will be there:)

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

My daughter is onto your daughter to have yellows prepped :D We should be able to just supervise the finishing touches hey :D

6. beau

beau Well-known Member

yep we can kick back and let them do the hard work lol

7. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks Sorrell, didn't realise it's just halter Show Hunter classes but oh well got to start somewhere**)

Would like to bring my QH but he has been turned out since the Royal so might be too much to bring him back in and also bring him up after having my end of year adult riders do the day before..

So Stan will be it, he is not the in hand type but oh well, will go along as he is fun to prep and lead out and will enjoy the day with friends:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
  8. Eccabay

Eccabay New Member

Found the program. No partbred Andy class. Not really worth the drive if I dont get an individual class. Seems strange, as there are generally more partbred Andy's out there than there are purebreds.
    Ah well! There will always be others! :)

9. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Perhaps next year you could sponsor the Partbred class :) I have one as well....but would happily just go in Hunter and AORB as he's just a bub.

10. Eccabay

Eccabay New Member

I don't show enough to warrent me sponsoring a class... can barely afford to go compete as it is lol

11. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I have options....but mostly just for experience. That's why I don't mind the non-specific breed class :) This is a great show for the end of the year, so I'd love to bring a QH mare and one youngster. But can hopefully get someone to bring a 2nd float with 2 more :)

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Will be there with 2 ponies - their first show ever LOL.

:)*

13. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Breed shows are great for first shows... what type of ponies Remaani?

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

:)
    Both Welsh A's.

15. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Looking forward to dressing up and getting Vegas looking pretty **):)

Should be a nice day out with friends, hope the weather is kind.

16. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Im possibly bringing my Riding Pony for his first show, he is no baby really seeing as he is 5 :) just a late bloomer. He has had some soreness issues in his hindquarters however and lost some of his topline so unless he picks up again in the next few weeks he wont go. So looking forward to showing him but things always seem to go wrong just before them

17. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

I'll drag Clancy along to this :)
    should he do show hunter or show pony do you think?

18. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

Is there ridden or halter only?

I have a family do on that day, but that's nothing I can't wriggle out of :D

Might take the brown darling!

19. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Oh good you can drop the blue eyed one at mine on the way home **)

Debonair: Mr Clancy is definitely Hunter :)

20. I'm bringing the Ay-rab.... seeing as I still haven't been able to get the breeding info off her breeder it'll just be in unreg :(