Canning District Results?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

Does anyone know the name and breeding of the dark grey Andalusian shown in the serrata?

And the Handler ? :) :)* Name only....breeding of handler not required....... :p

2. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Generally Chris will email the pics to you automaticly if she knows you. If she doesn't and happened to take a picture, she usually lets you know at the show that she took them and gets your address then :)

3. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

She wouldn't know me..
    Bugger ah well..

I'm just being impatient. James took hundreds of me but I have to wait until the weekend (which seems soooooo long away :p)

4. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Chris Ros doesn't email pictures - she will send hard copies to you if she took any, but only if she approached you for your mailing details.

5. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I actually meant "mail" lol. Brain not working properly!

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Its Relempago Bianco (by Bianco VI I believe) and Sue Wiscombe :)

7. abi

abi Well-known Member

I was there with my Palli roan colt and the judge had never seen a pony of his colouring which I thought was hilariously funny*#)

8. abi

abi Well-known Member

very nice pony

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

The judge is a SY person - lovely lady & was nice to be judged by a new (meaning someone different) judge instead of the same old/same old. :)
    Is your boy Pick Pocket?
    I have just used his full brother over my Welsh mare, he's Pali Roan also but much much different in type.
    It takes some getting use to that colour, lol. :p

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Was this the judge in the far ring? If so she was lovely!

I was really worried about taking my boy out (worried about people judging) and she made me feel much better!

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I soo could kick you up the ass for that :p , what i highlighted!
    If people feel the need to judge you, then they have serious issues! I saw the pic of you & your boy & commented & i think you both look great!
    :)

12. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

He is a lovely boy :)

I met the very proud Sue at Regent Park Stockfeeds who of the bat showed me her picture in the hoofbeats riding Bianco VI I beleive :)

Nice to link up the ends.....oooh......even if Ty isnt able to make it to the nationals
    :(

I must come for the equine eye candy!!

13. abi

abi Well-known Member

Yes that pick pocket, he takes more after his sire ,wendamar figaro where as pip is the image of his mum,Cleo.
    know what you mean about nice having a different judge...quite refreshing

14. What I really enjoyed was every time I turned around I ran into somebody else I knew. Was great to catch up with so many people I hadn't seen in a while and see how wonderful their horses looked!

15. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

sooo loved the show ....yeah the flies and heat but with only one loose moment that ended at the edge of the ring I thought she did quite well, any improvement is a bonus so after 4 classes we pulled a 4th a 3rd two 2nds and reserve standie mare, lets face it Angostura is a sexy b!@#$ and we will never complain coming second to her lol but.........when parking yourselves please note that if you block in other people then you are creating a problem!!!!!! I know space is an issue but seriously for nearly 2 hours this car and float were called for on the PA system blocking in 5 other vehicles, one of which needed to get out to attend a birthday party for a 5yr old. I understand space can be tight but if you hear your rego called please please move

16. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Were you parked next to us? Had a stb mare?
    I was chatting to a lady who was saying she had to go to her daughters birthday party :) Had a brown tb tied to an Load Star float & a red ute :)

17. moodymare

lol yeah that was me... I was having a moment so I do apologise if I came across as feral.. good show though nobody could have changed the heat or flies ....or my girls exhuberance lol but the damn car well.......enough said it was finally moved and didnt put too much of a dent in my day but I know others wanted it moved

18. moodymare

lol just re-read your post no I was the other STBD lady with the blue float.....there was 5 of us blocked in by the other car and float...I know space was tight ...hel it took me soooo many turns and pivots just to get out lol but please think ahead even if it means laeving a note on your car to call you by name to move your vehicle to let someone out, that would be a great courtesy ....I understand its tough to find parking but if you are called over the PA please at least let them know if you are un able to move for comptition reasons or have nobody to hold your horse ...I am sure the people needing to get out would happily help you with that. We are all sympathetic to the "lone Showie" and a bit of courtesy goes a long way

19. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Same as the Landcruiser (no float attached) that parked between our float & the next float. :mad:
    There was NO room to put our horses or the next float's horse when we came back for a break!
    Was called over the PA several times & eventually moved, wish i was there when the owner came back!
    I mean how stupid can one be? There were halters & feed bags hanging from both floats, plus tack boxes etc so it's pretty obvious horses were using that space & it wasn't a "big" space.
    This Landcruiser had a haybag or similar in the back so was horsey people - but i gather some have NO sense! #(

20. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

There was tons of space right down the back where I parked - walking won't kill people, honest *#):p Yet the carpark at the front was so chockablock I could hardly get the float out going home?!