Canning District Results?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

I usually enter the bucky classes but unfortunately am moving this weekend so been flat out packing, fencing etc otherwise would have been there, love this show!! If they are still on next year will definately be there :)

2. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Pllleeeassseee keep the QH's.. I couldn't get my guy there but will definately be there with bells on next year, I believe there was also the last A show for QH's on so unfortunately that takes a few numbers away..

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Totally agree!!!! And will nag the ears off the organisers to keep QH's :D Might even offer bribes hahaha :D

4. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

Its ok nanna :) We will have our QH out and about next year :) silly girl was put in the SAFEST paddock at home and cut herself!

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

That's not the one I was going to take :p

6. daisy1

daisy1 New Member

who won supreme of supremes ??

7. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

SOS Horse was Redline Shooting Star
    SOS Pony was a Welsh A....sorry, I don't know the name :(

8. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Do you know who ended up champion Junior of the show Wattle??

I love how they put this class on, I hope they do it at breed shows more often.

9. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Piccy of my pony & I.. credit Vicki Photos :)

Can't wait to get him to bulk out a bit more (dropped of when I went away).

[​IMG]

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

The same Welsh A that was SOS Under 14.2 :)

ETA: Pic
    [​IMG]

11. Mach

Mach New Member

who were the photographers?

12. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Saw quite a few there..
    Vicki Photos
    Woodley Park
    An older lady?
    & Jg Photographic (though was just there as a favour to me and a few friends so dunno how many he got of other people).

13. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

i am not up on Morgan's rules and regs from the society, but I do know a lot of societies do not allow part breds to compete against pures...might be worth checking into**) Canning Districts caters for more breeds than a lot of breed shows but they can't possibly cater for all breeds :) I think their were about 26 from memory on sunday...so a good range. Best way to make sure you have classes is to make sure other members of your societies turn up with their horses. Usually if their is a heap of one breed pre entered the breed could be put in :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Been to a few breed shows now (just to spectate) and at ALL morgan pures have competed against the partbreds :).

99% sure they do allow it (just looking on the Morgan website now but can't see anything!)

15. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Fascinated.. do most breed associations have a list of all rego'd horses in Australia?

16. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Just a quick note on the Morgans, we were aware that alot of the time they compete together, but after having an complaint about them being together, we have then contacted the fedral body to find out the exact ruling, and they stated that Pures and Partbred are not to compete against each other, same with most other breeds.

17. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I think that's all of them

18. littleone

littleone Active Member

I have pm'd you :)

No need to stress mum knew it wasnt your fault and your husband? i think came over and apologised he was quiet lovely :)

19. HoolyDooly

HoolyDooly New Member

I would have entered the bucky class too. But my boys rego hasn't been transferred over to me yet and I was also away in busselton that weekend. Was really looking forward to this show until I saw the dates. Will also definately be there next year.

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

With Chris Ros do you just email her with a description of you & your horse & see if she has any?