Campdraft Clinic Insurance

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by redbird, Jul 30, 2002.

1. redbird

redbird New Member

I am hoping to arrange a campdrafting school--any clues? Would need insurance for riders and stock, possibly public liability.........any/all suggestiions gratefully received!!!!
    redbird

2. Goldpally

Goldpally Active Member

Maybe contact someone who has organized a school before or someone who is currently advertising one that is something like what you want to do but theirs may be too far away etc.

3. redbird

redbird New Member

Ah, yes of course, just goes to show that two horsy minds are better than one!!! Thanks for that. I'M sure I'm not telling anyone something they don't alrready know, but this insurance shambles will change the nature of equestrian activities, certainly for the foreseeable future, possibly forever...I've always felt that Australia was possibly the cheapest and most accessible place on earth to get into horses, but these costs will all flow on, and we will find in the future that equestrian sport becomes the preserve of the very rich... a friend in the UK told me that to keep a horse in a hunting (non-competition) stable costs around 100 pounds (250 AU$!) What will Australian Equestrian Teams for the Olympics look like in the future? Well, talk about rave on! I just wanted to find insurance!