Bunbury Results & photo's........

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pinto Lover, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

Antyk is having dramas with her Net at the moment so wont be on to post results, we havent had a chance to catch up so i havent heard either, when i find out i will post it up

I am pretty sure the pictured fresian is her Filly Tulip Van ????? aka Tess, lovely girl

2. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Congrats everyone on your results, i was planning to go, but the heat - you all deserve medals for showing in that,

Biscay, he has grown up heaps, and no he isnt small for his age lol, compared to George,

3. rimes

rimes Well-known Member

Yes, the photos are of Antyk and Tess and I'm pretty sure she only entered the one class and got a second - darling Tess decided NOT to trot lol, must have been too hot for her*#) I took lots more photos of Antyk and Tess(some with the ribbon) but they are all on Biscays camera. I am sure Antyk wont mind me putting up her results :D

4. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

ooops... I just see big black and beautiful... I don't know her ponies well enough to tell them apart :)
    Congrats Antyk on Tess's result... she looks awesome!! Dontcha hate it when they decide they don't want to do something, it always happends at the most inopportune time!

5. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

Well....

I had an interesting day on sunday....I cannot beleive the heat - Poor Tybalt and me didnt cope well in it at all, it was so humid. He wouldnt stop sweating as well. poor guy.

I eneded up getting a phone call from home about some dramas going on ......that I was needed at home for. So sadly I drove to the grounds to drop a saddle of for MLP - quickly meet Biscay and tell Jane_lee where the heck I was - lol!
    As I was running around doing al of this - Tybalt is standing perfectly in the float (good boy).

I got 1/2 hour away - and was thinking through what i was going to do when I got home....and realised that their was nothing I could do about it till monday - all I could give was sympathy....and what about sympathy for ME driving all this way to drive home again!

.......... so I had a selfish moment and turned around.

Back at the show again I had the task of trying to find a parking spot - I didnt want to take him into the stable/stalls as it was getting so hot and I didnt fancy dragging all my gear around the place.
    So I found a small spot of shade (for him) on the outside of the parking area.
    I tied him up - and he descided to dig a hole to china on the side of the float covering his already pink socks (from the bandages I put on - the colour ran with his sweat) with dirt.
    Their was dust and dirt everywhere - I and him were covered n sweat - and then dirt...lol*#)
    Show prep was a non event.....lol#:)p
    At least he was plaitied..........:)*

I had before all of this dropped into the office and payed my fee and found out how things were going at the rings.
    Unfortunately I got a bit of a bum steer by a few incorrect but none the less trying to be helpful people who told me that I had plently of time.
    So I finally got out their - (still in shock at the heat) - and as Tybalt brain had fried by this point I was staying a fair way back from everyone. He was behaving VERY hotly (pardon the pun) and was very overwhelmed - by the heat, and the weekend.
    So I was standing watching what I thought was my ring - at the same time looking for ring numbers to confirm - and thought - exellent - Ive got heaps of time for my class. I was trying to remember what was in my programme - as I didnt have a spare hand to drag it out of the bag.
    Anyway - eventually I asked someone else what they were up to - and they said I had been at the wrong ring, that I had missed my classes hee, and that I needed to be at another ring.......but I had plently of time before I was going to go in over their.
    So I swore...and headed over to go for the other classes I had - and when I got over their....the Judge was calling for the Unregistered Horses....:mad:

SO - I missed all my classes.

And went home. :( (so I understand Animosity! )

Try again next time - the same thing happened to a lady with clydsedales beside me.

And that is how my horse went......lol:)*

6. KDS

KDS Well-known Member

speaking of clydesdales - anyone see the lady riding one in the ridden section??
    i swear she was doing the splits :D

7. Jane_lee

Jane_lee Active Member

Oh Poor eoroe whata bad week end for you you where so flusstered when I scene you. Then Bis and I where comenting about the "horse over there" that looked so much like yours. Lol then we finding out it was you OMG you poor thing.... All good experience for Tybolt but worse day ever to be out in :)*

I thought the clydesdale was lovely to watch so massive **)good to see the first one I have ever scene ridden and looked really laid back

8. Piwi

Piwi New Member

Hello everyone,
    I went to Bunbury yesterday with my 2, it was so hot but i finished early so got to go home and cool off :)
    i got =3rd in my handler class, and Ally got 3rd in best presented, 2nd in pinto mare 4 and over and reserve champion,
    and Piwi won his unregistered gelding class and champion,im really proud of how they both went they were very well behaved so i couldn't be happier with the way the day went :)*
    anyway here are some photos of my 2.
    Ally in her class
    [​IMG]
    Waiting to go in
    [​IMG]
    and with her reserve champion ribbon
    [​IMG]
    and piwi and me waiting for our class
    [​IMG]
    and being presented with his ribbon
    [​IMG]

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hi Piwi, you own Ally now?

Wow, i own 2 half sisters of her's!!! Both pintos.
    Mia is out of Ally's mum Chrissy & Tares is by Ally's sire, Flash. :)*

10. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

Hey does any one know if any part bred Standardbreds went??

11. kismet

kismet Active Member

There was only 1 local Part Standardbred, But hopefully more next year as it was a late edition to the program. Thanks everyone for coming in the heat #(had the best turnout ever:)*.

12. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

OMFG!!!

Kismet.. is that kim??? :p

13. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

yep it is too :D

Hey kim . Its Freya and Annie is Celestial dancer

14. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

i am srot of local(margs) and own a part standy, i would of supported the classes id i knew about then more than a week before.. was the part stb that went registered??

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Was the Pt Stb a bucky colt?
    If so, then yes he is registered, i owned his dam.

16. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

glad you found her a home kylie.

wish i had known about the classes earlier, as the show is local comared to perth, lol maybe next year i will have jayke there, probably good i didnt know about it, hes happy being a fat dirty horse

17. Piwi

Piwi New Member

hi,
    Remaani yeah i own Ally now, i even used to own Chrissy.
    Ally is so much like her mum lol, and she was so good at the show,
    i saw photos of mia when she was born she looks very cute.

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Awesome, have fun with her, she's very cute.

19. quarterhorsedilute

quarterhorsedilute New Member

yes Gelding went to Corien ridleys palomino
    Stallion went to toni porths palomino colt
    mare went to my filly My western obsession Grulla dun
    and supreme quarterhorse went o my filly My western obsession

:)

20. kismet

kismet Active Member

:)*Yes the Part Standy was the Buckskin and he is registered. Hi Freya and Annie:)Next year we will even hav ethe water truck out on the grounds so people can water their horses during the day( husband had the brainwave too late for this year).