Bunbury Results & photo's........

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pinto Lover, Feb 1, 2009.

1. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Sure can ! ( there is some lovely head shots Rimes took also ! ) PM me your email addy and I shall forward them to you.

2. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

Well done everyone some very nice ponies out there today Gaia Ashy is looking a treat and the little mare is a looker to congrats on great results **)**)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

that is a great pic of Ashy....

4. painter

painter Well-known Member

Congratulations everyone! I wish I could have been there, but have to be honest and say that I didn't miss being out in the heat!

5. Jane_lee

Jane_lee Active Member

WOW What a HOT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

The hottest day I have ever shown in#(*#)

What a little star Fly was today he was so good all weekend.He had never been plaited and was so into being pampered and soaked the day up.....

Tot was first up and got a 2 in her filly class she was later ridden around by her little jockey that "had to ride her tot" she is such a delight and just adores Bella

Fly result a great result and we are very happy with our new boy
    1 and Champion wWelsh B c or s
    Supreme Welsh B

1 and Champion Arabian Der

1 and Champion Hunter Pony
    Supreme Hunter Pony

Supreme of Supreme Pony

After standing on the oval for for about 5 hours playing with a drink bottle with heaps of refills and a carrot and apple we headed back to the stables into to the wash bay and we both stood under the hose for a while and where thourally drenched Boy was that nice and fly was tied up to the bueatiful under cover stables and munched on hay while mini stayed out and done some ridden not to sure what he got as emma was over the heat in the morning. But they did go out in the arvo and do some very nice work to win every class they entered and was awarded Champion Ridden pony for the second year.

So happy today has ended and have had a cold shower

Congratulations to everyone that entered today there was some very nice horses there today and there was alot of them also

Rimes you did the most logical thing and went home But we had a great day:)*

6. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Supreme of Supremes PONY OMG OMG WHOOO HOOOOOOOO

7. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

P.S.

Do you know how the Supreme of Supremes horse went?

8. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Diablos Andy I think.

9. Sancho

Sancho New Member

Does anyone know the QH results. That was was one stunning pally his colour was amazing!!! I think you guys with white or mainly white horses do so well to bring them up so white. I know there shampoos anhd stuff but must be sooooo much work.

10. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Congratulations everyone:D

11. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Congratulations everyone, some fantastic results. You were all very brave going out in the heat. Did Antyk go, what were her results.

12. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Congrats everyone! Gaia, Ash and Elle look amazing! Eoroe, how did your boy go?

Does anyone know how Stacey went with her Riding Pony?

13. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Congrats everyone, some lovely horses!

14. standy surprise

standy surprise New Member

Congratulations every one on their results and for braving the heat. WAAHOOO I made it to my first show im sooo proud of my girl (GO ALICE) we got a second in standardbred mare 4 yrs and over class. Here are some pictures of us. Thanks so much for all your help Liberte Doo Dah don't know what we would have done without you, next time i promise i'll be on time :)

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

15. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

OOOH I saw you... Sorry didnt say hello although I had a feeling you might of been a stockies since lots there.

Your mare was beautiful and beautifully presented !! She did great well done !

16. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Not often i actually look in here but congrats to all you brave souls who faced the heat...but especially Biscay..

Look at wombat now.....god woman, how many nights over the past couple of years have you stressed and worried about your darling little orange....youve come a long way baby...im impressed **)

17. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

hi jane-lee

is your colt jennys boy ?

he looks the spitting image of her stunning boy

18. Ellie

Ellie Well-known Member

well what a hott day
    never again going to a show in this heat,
    Pixie got 3rd in her mare class and was sweated up from just standing around, so didnt stay for ridden as much as i wanted to, and left after her class..
    Anyone know how the ridden numbers were, esp. stbs?
    Uploading pics now..

hehe thanks for the descriptions tanika, it was too hot for the poor girl
    and
    pssst...its 4 socks :p

ok well only have one decent pic, here it is ...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  19. Jane_lee

Jane_lee Active Member

Hi Shaylee

No ,this colt is from the Owendale Stud, :)*

:)*He would be a good match for Jenny having the Keston Royal occasion lines in her ........

And you are right he has the same markings as Max even the fleck of white through the liver.I was going to take him yesterday but not in that heat. Will take some current ones of him.They might be good as pairs in the cart Never done that.

Ellie there where 2 in the ridden standard bred

20. Liberte Doo Dah

Liberte Doo Dah Active Member

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME!!!! She looked SUPER.. Its great to see my old 'broodie' out and about... and SO LOVED!!!