Bunbury breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by shaylee, Mar 27, 2011.

1. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Hi, not sure if you got any of the over 35 handler or warmblood or show hunter but if you did, could I have a link please.....

2. Katsin

Katsin Active Member

Whats your e-mail? I'll send them directly to you so you can post them if you like?[/QUOTE]

Great! I've PM ed you the email address.

I thought I had travelled a while but your 5 plus hours makes my 2 and a half seem like a poor effort.

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thankyou! Will e-mail you now :D.

Yes it was a bit of a trek! Thanks to my husband for helping with the driving :).

4. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Hehehe Trust you to notice Valdez.... Ed did them even tho I told him not to do it with scissors he hacked away at them while I was off preping another horse for the show so I can only put claim on his coat, tail and banding of his mane as Ed did all the trimming and washing without me, but I must say he tried and it was nice for him to offer to help.

I have told him to next time leave the trimming to me :) lucky it was our own horse not a clients, he calls me pedantic and obsessive when I notice little hiccups like that of his...:)

5. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Some pics of my girl thanks to Kayash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

[​IMG]

Catchtherat in the ridden - thankyou very much Angela from Trojan Horse Photography

PS Lilly looks nice in those pics!

7. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Once again so many stunning horses & ponies at this show, could of taken a few home again. Well done to everyone on their results, it was so hot out there, felt sorry for all. Thanks for running such a great show Kim & your helpers.

Congrats to B with her Miss Belly Boop's, they did so well today, it was very very hot there today thats for sure, poor Belle was pooped by the end of the day, she had a huge night sleep thats for sure, lol.

1st Handler 9-13
    AORP
    1st Filly 3 & under
    Res Champ
    Pinto
    1st Filly
    Champion Mare/Filly
    SUPREME
    CBCH
    1st Filly
    Champion Mare/Filly
    SUPREME

TOP 5 Pony

Thank you to Lattitude Holiday's & CBCHS for the unreal rugs. Here are some photo's of B & Belle with their lovely rugs, just a size to big.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. wildwelsh

wildwelsh Active Member

OBHH wow go NARNIA!!!!! she is a GORGEOUS little mare and ever so Welsh you must be so proud just awesome!!! I love Wendemar ponies!!!
    Thanks for you lovely kind comments on my little filly she is such a darling little thing my kids adore her and she loves them they already have little sits and "pony rides" on her....Can't wait for her to fill out and grow I look forward to many more shows with her she is a delight to handle.....
    Are you going to take Narnia to the 'All Welsh'???
    I am hoping to take little "sugar" ....maybe see you guys there?@).
    Once again WELL DONE what a fantastic day your daughter must be so chuffed!!!

9. tash189

tash189 New Member

Was a great day! Thanks to Kismet on the wonderful organisation!
    Some absolutely stunning horses out and about, congratulations to everyone on their winnings!

We took our two Paint Bred geldings (was great to see a few Paint & Paint Breds out too:)*)

Results for the Boys

Kintore Devils Judgement (Bobby)
    2nd Best Presented
    1st Gelding 3 & under (we were the only ones in this class but I'll take it anyway *#))
    Reserve Champion Paint Bred Gelding was very proud of the little man he stood well in all his classes which is great as he can be a bit of a fidget bum haha....

Kintore Gunna B A Cowboy (Gunna)
    1st Best Presented
    1st Gelding 4 & over
    Champion Paint Bred Gelding & he also went on to take out
    Supreme Paint Bred winning a beautiful rug! Very happy with him. Thanks to Oasis Party Central for the sponsorship of this rug

& some pics....(If anyone got any pics of either of the boys please PM me to let me know would love to see them)

Bobby
    [​IMG]

Gunna
    [​IMG]

Again was a great well run day, cant wait till next year :)*

10. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

well great day for us Lucy kept her legs on the ground and stood up well and took out reserve champion stbd mare, very proud of her

11. Luminous Girl

Luminous Girl Well-known Member

got some great photos.....one or two might be ending up on my wall I think :)

12. bugs

bugs New Member

Who was the photographer for this show?

Sorry im a bit slow lol :eek:

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I didn't see anyone but heard there was one or two ';'

Luckily I'm my own photographer :p Gee thats a handy skill to have when your horse is being shown :D

14. bugs

bugs New Member

ohh bugger, wonder who it could be. :/ lol

I didnt actually go but looking at a horse who went to this show & just want to have look at some more pics :)

15. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

I thought Redfoto was taking some pics but haven't appeared on the website yet so who knows ';'

16. RedFoto

RedFoto Active Member

Photographer

Vcki Tapper was there taking a few pics for RedFoto and they will Start uploading later tonight

17. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

And Wattle and I took roughly 600.. :)

18. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

No we didn't :p That was Harvey :p*#)

19. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Ohh oops :p Too many!! Stupid shows. :D I couldn't remember which one was which.

Scratch that then..