Bunbury breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by shaylee, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Yes i recognised you :D tried to find you later on but didnt no where you where *#)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I have a couple of photo's of your beautiful girl. I was talking to your mate on the side lines and said I'll snap a couple but only got some head shots before we had to nick off to get some photo's of Jbears QH stallion before heading home (had a 500km plus drive to do).

3. Pixie78

Pixie78 New Member

wasn't making any assumptions just a comment thats all cause if you like her like I do then you'll like him.

4. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

chickie what a beautiful job fe did for tarah we are so very thankful

[​IMG]

tarah waiting to go in for her class

[​IMG]

recieving her reserve champ ribbon for th/bred mare class

[​IMG]

big hugs for chickie

[​IMG]

5. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

chickie with her hat on

[​IMG]

chickie with her 2 reserve champ ribbons
    th/bred mare and hunter mare

[​IMG]

6. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Roseaker Performance Horse Stud Show team

PINTO1980: Yes our boy was the Pally.
    Here are some pictures his old owner took of him yesturday. He is a 7yr old Dual Rego AQHA & WAPA stallion we have only owned him for just over 6mths and he will be standing at open stud this year at our property in Benger near Bunbury this was his second show with us and once again we came home with broad saches. So far all our stallions are doing great this season.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Jo may I post a picture?

8. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

You sure can :)

9. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

ok guys - back ontrack please! ;)

10. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

oooo He is lovely Jo :)

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

oh he is a nice boy J...bit big for my girl though me thinks..lol

12. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks Jo!
    Here you go, a couple of shots. The body ones I took are ok but I can do better next time when we can shift him somewhere more suitable :p:D:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

He's currently so fat needs a bit more work I think Ed has given me the hard word and told me I need to jog him up for him more :) hes very quiet really for a stallion who has been standing at stud since he was 2yrs old and loves his girls, there is no question about that.

He is a litttle spunk, such a character.... he has such a nice manner and is a realy delite to handle know matter where he is. Thanks CDA.

Thanks Sarah they are great be sure to put them on a disk for me k :) you rock and have such talent with a camera.

14. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Spewing I couldn't go, but I ended up being really ill, and the pony had an altercation with the orange monster who is now serving time in solitary confinement.

I'm glad everyone had a fabulous day :)

15. Katsin

Katsin Active Member

ooohhhhh Arnie I am glad you got a shot or two. Feel free to post!

Your girl looked great, I would not have guessed that she was fresh out of the paddock (sort off).

16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Aww thankyou! Yes she blew me away also with how she scrubbed up! I was going to the show purely to show her daughter (Actually I was going to take my arab stallion but decided to take the girls instead, Sadie was coming as a travel buddy) but she ended up at Belvoir and I couldn't let Born To Ride down who was showing Sadie for the experience.

Your girl is beautiful and your placings very well deserved! I hope to see you out and about sometime again :).

Whats your e-mail? I'll send them directly to you so you can post them if you like?

17. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Easy when its a hunky stallion like Mighty! We shall have to do that photoshoot soon before everyone springs a coat!

18. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Joanne did you do his ears with scissors??? ROFLMAO..... next time i think you need clippers!!!

19. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

AAaaaaawww, thankyou. Im still on cloud nine with my wins, Narnia also went TOP 5 Supreme Pony of the Show, so i ended the day even happier.
    A big congrats on your girls manners, geez if i had a youngster that behaved beautifully like your girl at her first show , i would be wrapt as well. She will mature into a stunning mare, cant wait to see her next year.

20. HowClever

HowClever Active Member

If anyone wants the link to my photos please PM me. Too many to post here!