Bunbury breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by shaylee, Mar 27, 2011.

1. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Donna....what a bad show for me lol :eek: I needed the bit off the Shetties bridle and got it out of my show-stuff chest......but then forgot to put it in the car #( So I had her bridle, BB....and no bit #(

I was going to get some pics of her when I got home (and sorted the bridle out).....but was too buggered by then....so had a Nanna nap :D I'll get plenty of pics at TB HOTY next week :D Are u coming up to watch :)

I didn't really put much effort into finding you cos I am resigned to not seeing you at shows lol #(

2. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

LOL awwwww.. you could of borrowed my bit, he only has a small one.

No I have the kids that weekend, and am still fighting with the idea of do I go to harvey show with him or not. Eldest has his bball final on friday night and I work til 5.30, so not sure I can even get him ready, so by sunday I think a nice quiet day of fishing or something is in order !!!!!

Such a shame you went to all that effort though :(
    Would love to see some pics from tb hoty though.. Good luck !

3. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Hahaha Wattle was the most organised person ever this morning :)
    This is me and Flamey in the line up.
    [​IMG]

If anyone got any pics of us could they please post them! I saw a young (7 or 8) year old girl snap a photo or two of us as we walked towards KPF's LOVELY shade :) Hopefully that girls mum or dad is a stockie!

4. Pixie78

Pixie78 New Member

5. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

I loved the judge for one of my best presented goes... I was looking for a handler and horse that complimented each other and were presented nicely.... I then looked at my horse and though hmm hes short and fat...... PMSL :D

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Gosh , that was pretty full on :( I didn't go to the show today, just wanting to know results and look at pics but that seemed to come out of nowhere?

Anyways, Biscay, your guy look a million bucks mate! Pretty identical to his younger brother, but different colour. Can't wait to see more of him :)

Congrats to all, looks like it was a pretty busy show ! :)

More pics please :)

7. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Bahahah, you are anything BUT short and fat! But it was funny anyway lol :D

8. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

ANY SB RESULTS?? :confused:

9. Cav

Cav Gold Member

possibly pixie but assumption you know is the mother of all f.ups **)

10. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

Think my horse thought she was back on the racetrack yesterday but came out with Champion Thoroughbred Mare! Catchtherat left me very suprised! Think that will probably be my first and last breed led class - after nearly falling over quite a few times it sort of put me off hehe :D

I rode my mum's standardbred in the Elementary Standardbred and he won his class, and then went Reserve Champion Ridden Standardbred. It felt a bit strange doing a workout with just walk and trot as he can't canter properly yet! I must say I was impressed by the Champion Ridden Standardbred - this horse is still actively competing successfully at the trots and did a lovely workout of walk trot canter. Just goes to show the lovely temperament of the Standardbred, and also hats off to his trainer who was also riding him :)) I also must say there was one black Standardbred in the led who really caught my eye - and was literally an eye opener as there are some real stunners out there. We thought our Maxi boy was special but there are some lovely types around!

My mare did the ridden, won her first class, was very very naughty in the second, and after a good workout for the both of us, went back in to win the next class and then went Reserve Champ ridden. She hates going into the ring by herself I discovered after yesterday and last week! And I have got to get over the nerves!! But she finished the day nicely so I was happy with that :p

11. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

I must appologise to someone that walked past me up at the stables with their standardbred. We were all sitting down and they walked past and I was staring and talking about them. Just want them to know I was complimenting them. Looked like a mare * possibly? but it was sooo pretty and almost look arab. Bay with white sock at back I think it had. We were commenting on just how pretty and refined it was :D

12. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Its okay I just laughed to myself as I knew what she meant, but it was funny how I thought of that first hehe.

13. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Sorry but there is more to it why rpmm has said what she said and they know what she is talking about. She knows it was a little dig towards us. I can't see why they couldnt have asked either me or littlepony at the show about Toby. As I have said the pony is for my 7 years old daughter to have fun and learn no more to it! So please girls no more stuff and digs on other sites and another place that everyone can read.

Now back to the results please **)

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ummm I think you are reading something into a comment where there is NO hidden agenda. Which I've already said!

I actually didn't see MLP at the show yesterday or I could have said THEN that it was nice to see her pony out and about again.

Mods, feel free to delete my compliment to MLP if it's offensive to the new lessees ';'

15. rpmm

rpmm New Member

When you put "chunky" with a :D remark after it what do you expect. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one to think it was a "sarcastic" comment. A few other people picked up on it. Anyway each to their own.

16. wildwelsh

wildwelsh Active Member

**)**)Very happy with my little filly(madison Park Jeweliette) her first show and she is only a yearling and didn't have much prep for the show....

3rd best presented welsh A... (stockings kept getting dirty as she has 4 long ones and loves to paw the ground !!!).

1st welsh A filly

Reserve Champ Sect A mare/filly.

1st hunter pony 3yrs under.

HUGE congrats to OBHH and Narnia WOW she is a gorgeous little pony you did so well awesome day for you beautiful garland I was watching from a far she was fantastic YAY for the WESHIES!!!!!**)**)**)....Thanks so much for coming over and saying hi (thanks to your daughter for looking after my ribbon too!!) it was a great day and I am ever so proud of my little filly as she was so calm ....maybe to calm as she didn't want to trot out much!!!
    Can't wait for next year and my filly will be grown more and not looking so gangly (ugly bug yearling!!!!LOL)...

Thanks Kim for a brilliant show and to all the organisers sponsors and judges it was a happy stress free show so YAY!!!!!
    Will be bringing 3 ponies next year!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  17. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

That was possibly ashlee's (forum member) little gelding. Lovely boy he is :)

18. Your pony was lovely! i was pencilling in the ring you did your hunter pony class in and thought wowww! what a cutie! she will look so amazing as she grows up and matures :)

19. Katsin

Katsin Active Member

Thanks to all the organisers and judges it was a great show.

My pretty white girl was a star! We got a second in the Arabian mares and then a Reserve Champ. I was so chuffed with her work out as we have been working really hard to get her trotting out.

It was great to see so many lovely horses. Well done everyone.

Sorry no photo yet need to snaffle my lovely grooms camera to download.

20. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Hey Aly,

I waved to you in my handler class when you were pencilling, but not sure if you realised it was me or not.

I came equall 3rd along with the mini, and had the bay galloway and we were in cream and brown... then I didnt see you for the rest of the day so didnt get to say Hi properly :D