Bunbury breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by shaylee, Mar 27, 2011.

1. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

well we have done our th bred mare classes and come away with a second and reserve champion
    now sitting under some lovely persons shade thank you if it was yours now just waiting for show hunter classes

2. Beanie

Beanie Well-known Member

Well done :)
    Do you knw who won champ mare, gelding or supreme?

3. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

Congrats Shaylee!

We got home an hour ago!!! About to sit down and watch a movie with the kids :)

Only stayed for Bellas first class, was 2 hours till her next one and hubby and the kids were getting hot and bored.

Thanks to Kim and the other organisers/helpers. We had a great morning. The van with the slushies was awesome too!!!!!
    Thanks also to the lovely judge and steward in ring 4.

Bella practically slept through her class lol wasnt really into it today but she was still pretty good

1st Buckskin Filly
    Champion Buckskin Mare/Filly

Judge said it was very close between her and the gelding for supreme, the lovely gelding won it but I was still stoked with the comments :)

Look forward to seeing all the results :)*

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Posted this in the other thread so will just copy and paste:

Well I'm stoked and very proud of Sadie . She looked a million bucks for a broodie who was plucked out the paddock and driven all that way.

All up we did 1600km for this show and very proud the ol' girl was so well behaved! I've had her almost three years and never washed her or taken her anywhere! I'm on cloud nine.

1st best presented
    3rd in her mare class

Congratulations to Chloe (born to ride) for showing her so well for Chloe's first breed show!

Pictures when I'm finally home in Merredin .

5. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

A-mazing horses there today guys, got lots of cool pics of the little minis and the big friesian warmbloods. Mmmm so yummy. For the wonderful person with the pinto friesian warmblood that let me take his pic in the stall - you made my day! Thankies. =)
    That little grey mini that took out champ was a stunner, I was sure there was enough room in my boot to get him/her home and they would like it lots at my house LOL.

6. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

Wow, well that was cool!

Im amazed at how many awesome horses there were! and they were all super duper presented too, was so cool! Well done everyone!

Im pretty happy with Bea. We didnt place in anything and didnt do the ridden (saddled up and everything though!) but it has taken us years to actually get there so im stoked that i was there in the first place :D Only got some pics on my phone that arent any good. Im looking forward to everyones pics though :)

Well done everyone :)

7. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Oooh, I love Clydesdales, you didn't get any of a chestnut mini with a handler in a white shirt/cream jacket did you? :D We were in mini pony gelding over 4.

We were in a class of 5, didn't place, but Flamey was so well behaved :) He's a really good little pony. Thanks Jodie for letting me show him, was fun :D

Met soooo many stockies, and forgotten most of them. Was great to meet Animosity, Mufasa, KPF (loooove that mare), Emma16, and others!

8. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Bea looked lovely Animosity....so did you :)

I was really happy with my lil TB girl. Didn't compete due to operator-error :eek: but this was really only an educational day for her anyway....so that went REALLY well :D Thanks to KPF and all the mini ppl with the lovely calm ponies that were great for her to hang out with :) I think she's more than ready for next week's show :D

Thanks again Emma16 for your wonderful, kind prep work.

9. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

Was nice to meet you and wattle too! Im pretty sure i spied a few other stockies.. but im way to chicken to say hi haha.. i have been wrong a few times *#)

ETA, Thanks wattle :) I thought she looked pretty spunky too, but im bias haha

10. shaylee

shaylee Well-known Member

no sorry have no idea who any where tarah and chickie did there show hunter class coming away with another 2nd and reserve champion was so glad to be home sitting by pool having a cold one now so very very proud of my 2 girls and a huge thanks to fe for plaiting up for us chickie looked amazing

11. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

Hi all,
    What a great show it was everything ran smoothly and it was the second time we have taking Mighty Peptos Oak our Palomino Stallion Out and about to show since we bought him in Mid 2010, tho he has been out and about at shows before and has heaps of Champions to his name he has spent the last 2 to 3 yrs being a serving stallion at home in the paddock we where very happy with his behaviour and the results we came home with along with some very nice comments from the judge and a judge who judged him a Brunswick last year came up and commented on how much he had matured into himself also so all in all it was a fantastic day for us.
    Our Results

1st QH Stallion over 4yrs
    Res Champion QH Stallion/ Colt (the judge said it was hard to choose and it came down to mighty being bumb high due to a current growth spurt)

1st Palomino Stallion
    Champion Palomino Stallion
    Supreme Palomino and we where almost called out for the SOS top 5 Horse he did his best workout for the day in SOS, head down relaxed and stood square so we are rapped anyway :)

We have the QH states and Andalusian States at the SEC next weekend so we are hoping luck will hang around.

Well done everyone who had success today.

The Arabian Derivative that got SOS was just gorgeous, that horse is something special.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
  12. carla

carla Well-known Member

well had a good day.
    out results are
    Pinto
    2nd best presented
    1st gelding under 3yr
    Champion Gelding

Friesian Warmblood
    2nd gelding under 3yrs
    Reserve gelding
    he now only has a clinic this week in perth then hes going out on holiday till hes 3.

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Champion mare was a stockie, i'll let her spill :)

I believe supreme was Cosgrove

Lilly was a very good girl as usual, 3rd TB mare out of 5 and 2nd galloway mare out of 4

14. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I saw no one but OBHH! (nice to see you again :D).

Great show! We had alot of fun especially given the drive :).

Congrats Jbear!!!! He looked MINT!

15. tsarbrina

tsarbrina Well-known Member

Was SOS the arabian riding pony colt?

16. Huge congrats Tjbear! I know the dam of your stud very well!
    Would you mind me asking who went Champion stallion?

17. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Well firstly a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Kismet (Thomas Family) for running such a great show. Brilliant facilities, great stables, wash areas etc. I think all rings ran very smoothly with some nice looking horses on the grounds.
    My welsh ring was abit light on in numbers but hey, i will still take the win and the glory that goes with it. LOL:p
    WENDAMAR NARNIA placed:
    1st Best Presented Welsh A
    1st Mare 4yo and over
    CHAMPION WELSH A
    SUPREME WELSH A. (Lovely rug for the win)

She then went onto win
    GRAND CHAMPION WELSH EXHIBIT, got a lovely garland for that.

3rd Best Presented Show Hunter Pony
    2nd Show Hunter Mare 4 & over
    RESERVE CHAMPION SHOW HUNTER MARE

We then went out for SOS and got TOP 5. WooooHooooo.

Im such a happy little camper at the moment.:D Thankyou to Miss Malory for being my Top Gun strapper today, she did a great job.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love the garland.

18. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

...............and a few more.:D
    [​IMG]
    My neice and Malory with Narnia.
    [​IMG]
    Special cuddles.
    [​IMG]
    Princess Narnia.
    [​IMG]
    So happy with her little girl.
    [​IMG]
    The long drive home was abit tiring but Malory did not let go of her winnings.:D

19. tormentor

tormentor New Member

well done everybody**) does any one know the standie results as my gelding was sposed to go but he had a few issues this morning #( just not our day but it looks like it was a GREAT DAY !!!

20. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Had a great day, lovely weather, beautiful horses and a really well run show. Loved using the stalls/cross ties.. that was helpful with a youngster.

Soooooo happy with my baby. First of all and the most important he behaved like a star. I couldn't have asked him to be any better especially being his second show and only 15mnths old.

Results:
    QH gelding 3yrs and under- First (we were the only one though:p)
    And what I am most happy about- Reserve Champion QH...:D

Thanks to Biscay for the lift and spending the day with her as well as her beautiful Itchy Stichy:p Thanks to Rbk for help once again, I could never have got to where I am now with him without you.

OBHH.. I saw your girl- so cute, we all went awwww when we saw her and well done on wining Supreme Welsh, that chesnut was also stunning.

Jbear- saw you boy, he was very well behaved and looks gorgeous.

Tarz- I though I saw a mare like Lilly and I went nooo I don't think Tarz is here...silly me, will have to definatley meet you at TB HOTY!!

Biscay has some awesome pics of my boy so will have to wait for her to post**)