Bunbury Breed Show Results anyone?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Serenity, Jan 30, 2010.

1. carla

carla Well-known Member

well our camp had a great day. we all have baby's so thats great. from 1yrs to 4yrs.
    mystic shadows midnight air
    not rego yet so went in unreg. place 3rd in big class so thats was great. very hard to judge as so many different breeds.
    [​IMG]
    mystic shadows forever foxfire
    well he had a fantastic day.
    F/w, pinto and hunter. ribbons in all.
    [​IMG]
    shifty FX
    more ribbons for the camp.
    quarter horse and hunter.
    [​IMG]
    "Willowcroft American Beauty
    welsh and Arabian Derivitave
    photo says it all. lots of ribbon and rug.
    [​IMG]
    all ready to go home and sleep

[​IMG]

2. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

RedFoto was also there taking pictures.
    Now i'm just bullying my computer into uploading onto PB.
    Tehy'll all be big though, because I don't have a lot of download left, and can't keep changing pages :eek:
    sorry.

3. celestialdancer

Carla, is that horse with the white belly splash yours?
    I have two photos of it :D
    Couldn't take my eyes off :p

4. carla

carla Well-known Member

no that is my friends horse. i have the brother with the four white sock. but you are right about cant keep your eyes off him. hes great. if you have photos please let me know she would love to have a look.

5. celestialdancer

Okay.
    Here is the first set.
    :D
    Eventer4Ever and DoubleOhSeven.
    [​IMG]
    Champion Paint Stallion (pretty sure anyway) Rider: K.Zabaznow.
    [​IMG]
    Carla's friends boy :p
    [​IMG]

6. celestialdancer

aaaand the second set.
    Geejay Sunrise.
    [​IMG]
    Goodie's boy Scooter.
    [​IMG]
    (Goodie, I have more, but i'll have to post them another night, sorry :eek:)
    Most adorable little pony. This was tiny.
    [​IMG]
    Mocha
    [​IMG]
    Kismet's little colt.
    [​IMG]

7. chocollo

chocollo Active Member

Well go Chelle & Shadow, what were their results Lou? :D He looks great. Toby looks awesome, he has shot up heaps and is looking gorgeous. Are you registering him pinto and F/W??. And go Shifty, what a lovely girl. :))

8. carla

carla Well-known Member

shadow got ribbons in everything but i cant remember all. to many to get on his neck. you will have to ask michelle.

9. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Had a great day with my colt winning SUPREME PINTO and SUPREME PART STANDARDBRED and our filly was very well behaved she was 2nd in pinto filly 3yrs and under and 2nd in AORH filly 3 yrs and under.Did take camera so no pics for me.

10. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Cranky Mare Power
    [​IMG]

Antky Breeze
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 Amigos
    [​IMG]

11. equus

equus Well-known Member

Lol at Tess's tantrum and look how small Bella is between Tess and Bree.

Well Bella was a troll for her breed class. She wouldn't stand up or move where she was asked. Can't really blame her though, long trip and by the time her class was on she was over it so I didn't bother to go back for supreme.
    Heres a photo of her on the day courtesy of CosyCreekFarms (thanks P)

[​IMG]

12. Antyk

Antyk Well-known Member

Mmmm I think Tess (Tuilp Van Gelder) forgot that show day is not tantrum day, she is getting a stern reminder of that now and if thats what happens after a 2 month spell then she's not going to get one again.

13. TAMU983

TAMU983 New Member

I put my new mare in the unregistered led section as I haven't yet organised her papers. It was her first show and I was extremely proud of her behaviour and the way she took it all in. There were about 10 in our mare/filly class and she went champion. We have a long way to go but you have to start somewhere. I thought the venue was great and the show really well organised. Everyone was so helpful and the judges were kind and informative. (We haven't done much of the in-hand showing before) :) Certainly a show I wouldn't hesitate to attend again in the future. **)

14. Rachey112

Rachey112 New Member

cute pics!! is there any of me?? mine was the bucking bronco over in ring 5 with the standys (ridden) hehe

15. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

We had a good day out
    I only took one - Trefynwy Parc Crystal

Pinto
    1st Filly 3 & Under
    Reserve Filly/Mare

Part Welsh
    2nd Filly 3 & Under

Hunter Pony
    3rd Best Presented
    1st Filly 3 & under
    Reserve Filly/Mare

AORB
    3rd Filly/Mare

was pretty good inside the ring apart from having a slight spasm of her leg towards the judge!!! Also nicked my OH's cousin...never seen her ever try to kick anyone!! lol
    Dont think she was very happy about being there today, ears were flat against her head nearly all day and when I told her off for something I would get the most sour look!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

I was so happy with my little Friesian mares 1st outing. She won the 25 and over handler class, 2nd best presented Friesian and 2nd Friesian Filly 3 yrs and under. Then Reserve Champion Friesian Filly. What made me most proud though was the way she behaved as she didn't put a foot wrong all day (spent most of it asleep) which is pretty good for a 2 year old!

17. Yentle

Yentle Active Member

Sorry that was the Handler 21 to 35 years not 25 and over! I'll just make up my own classes!

18. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

It was great to see that photo of Geejay Sunrise :) He looks like he is going to take after Geejay Jackson more than Geejay Smokey LOL.... You never quite know what colour Geejays horses will turn out but all of them are interesting .
    Everyoones horses looked super. well done all

19. indigirl555

indigirl555 New Member

acheron splash of magic

*Mod note* Sorry but unless you are a paid advertiser then you cannot promote your stallion on the forums.
    If you wish to become an advertiser which allows a stud link etc in your signature then please contact admin.
    Welcome to the forum :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010