Bunbury Breed Show Results anyone?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Serenity, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Malakand

Malakand Active Member

Hi, further to Mochaminx's thread on the fabulous Gypsy victories (well done Moccachocs!) - here are a couple of photos of the two Gypsy cobs who did us all so proud.

Actually - am I allowed to post photos not of my own horse Mods???

2. Malakand

Malakand Active Member

OK I"ll take a chance - here's Surrey Springs Jangali owned by Taylor Made Gypsys -
    [​IMG]

and here's Pepperwood Gypsy Cobs' imported mare Clononeen Little Dorrit.
    [​IMG]

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

makaland, are you the lovely lady that showed us the pics of the little mini as a zebra? :confused:

4. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

My Filly Breeze went under 3 first then champion (only filly there though sadly)
    3rd for best presented.

We didnt go back in for Supreme as by that time both her and I had well had enough.

We retired to attempt showing another day hopefully in a better fram of mind and a little less focused on her now EX paddock mate and a whole lot more focused on me.

Was well worth the trip to meet so many fantastic stockies.

So happy to be back home through.

5. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

gee sharaway thats a long drive for you !:confused: good on ya for making the trip & congrats ! **)**)

Huge congrats to everyone who went **)

Cheers
    Lee

6. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

Aww come now NG, his rodeo performances were very cute hahahahah
    And yes! It was BRILLIANT to finally meet you :D. Your boy is so gorgeous. I could've just taken him home right then even with the bronco attempts. Would you have noticed if I swapped Mocha with him? hahahah

Huge well done to everyone! All the horse were turned out so gorgeously! I felt a little under presented :p

7. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

shuckers! Thanks NG!

We took only one purebred Friesian mare, her name is Tallulah. It was her very first show, and probably her very first public outing. Manners, behaviour, patience level and Temperament were impeccable.

Her results were:
    1st Best Presented Friesian
    1st Friesian Filly 3yrs & under
    Champion Friesian Mare/Filly
    Supreme Friesian Exhibit
    Top 3 Horse of show

Can I just say a personal huge thankyou to all the competitors who did participate in the Friesian or Friesian Warmblood breed, it was great to see so many there and in some classes, more than were present at the Royal show. So thanks to everyone and the organisers for making it such a wonderful day, I hope to see everyone again next year plus more new faces!

PS was there a newspaper or magazine reporter wandering around on the grounds??:confused:

8. Malakand

Malakand Active Member

Hi Emma, sorry no, that was Colleen, I'll let her know about this thread! I was the one in the big white shirt dreaming of a cold gin and tonic haha.

Sharaway, so good to meet you and Team!

KPF, I saw your fabulous Friesian mare, would love to have spoken to you about her but did not get the chance.

9. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

Thanks Malakand,

Actually this mare we prepped and showed on behalf of a client. She was just a pleasure.

You're most welcome to visit anytime.;)

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Ahhhh all i remembered was the white shirt with gypsy's on th back... :) didnt catch her name though when we were talking

11. Malakand

Malakand Active Member

Oh I would absolutely LOVE to. Is Burekup anywhere near the York district?

12. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

hehe!

We are 10mins north of Bunbury.........:p maybe a day trip......:D

13. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Anyone got the Arab results?

14. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

PS was there a newspaper or magazine reporter wandering around on the grounds??:confused:[/QUOTE]

kps the girl wandering around was from the Bunbury paper, she was taking photos and talking to the judges to do a write up for the paper, so make sure you dont miss the article :))

15. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

There was only one purebred entry Midas

16. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Oh Bugger!! Bit disapointing!!

Thanks! :)

17. Malakand

Malakand Active Member

YIKES ok will have to see when I can do that haha.... It was nearly a four hour trip each way to Bunbury yesterday. But would love to when time permits.

18. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

The wonderful Miss Tallulah

[​IMG]

my norty norty boy, although tonight I love him again..lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

kps the girl wandering around was from the Bunbury paper, she was taking photos and talking to the judges to do a write up for the paper, so make sure you dont miss the article :))[/quote]

Ooh...thanks for that! Will keep an eye out at shops.

20. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

great pics Nanny! you must have the only pic with Tally's ear pricked forward!:p