Broke AZ Quarter Horses & Therapeutic Services

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

[imgleft]http://www.stockyard.net/broke3_comp.jpg[/imgleft]We would like to welcome Broke AZ Quarter Horses & Therapeutic Services as an advertiser on Stockyard.

I am a distributor for Tuff Rock (entire range), Hoof Wraps, Chilla (Ice boots) and Country Park Herbs in Western Australia, the products are part of a holistic approach I use with my Equine Sports Massage and Red Light Therapy that I will be certified for and offering later in 2012. All products have been used by myself on my horses for over two years, so I stand behind how effective they are.

Broke AZ also offers western mane banding. The finish is very professional, I have had 15 years of practice of banding weanlings to mature horses with both short and long manes from Quarter Horses to Thoroughbreds. anes, from Quarter Horses to Throughoubreds and all colours in between. Price is $30.00 per horse, you supply the bands and I will do the rest.
    Times are limited with 3 places booked on the 25th Feb already, space?s available on the Friday evening on the 24th after 530pm.
    Bookings are also being taken for the Blue Ribbon and WAQHA State Show. 0411 892 133 from Quarter Horses to Throughoubreds and all colours in between. Price is $30.00 per horse, you supply the bands and I will do the rest.
    Times are limited with 3 places booked on the 25th Feb already, space?s available on the Friday evening on the 24th after 530pm. Cost is $30.00 per horse, bookings essential.

I am happy to deliver to save postage or you can pick up form Bullsbrook or Midland and prices are the RRP. Also please note that Tuff Rock now have a collagen supplement for dogs.

I have been involved with horses for over 2o years, with particular emphasis on Quarter horses and Western for the last 16 years. I currently have two horses I own/train and show with success, my ridden gelding became a World Show Qualifier for the AQHA 2011 World Show and the 2011 High Point Halter Gelding and Amateur Showmanship for the WAQHA amongst a number of Runner up awards in both English and Western events both amateur and open end of year awards, this was achieved from a limited showing year. The yearling sister of my ridden gelding has been campaigned very successfully in a short period of time in Yearling Lunge Line, Hunter in Hand, Halter and Led Trail events.

Due to my passion and belief that to have a successful partnership which in turn leads to results in the show ring, you need to work on a holistic approach that not only encompasses the usual methods of training and feeding but to incorporate body work into the regime and from this it led me to finding certain products that helped my horses and I not only become successful in the show ring but to be in their peak health and happiness at home and out. I have undertaken an accredited course to become an Equine Sports Massage and Red Light Therapist and believe that the Tuff Rock, Hoof Wraps and Chilla products will compliment my treatments, as I have found them to be beneficial with my own horse?s whose competition results speak for themselves.

Sharon Currie
    Broke AZ Quarter Horses & Therapeutic Services
    brokeazquarterhorses@bigpond.com
    ABN: 41 568 013 131
    Western Australia
    0411 892 133

2. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

thanks very much for having me, just to add i dont add freight costs to my products, and try to arrange delivery or pick up to save you $$ even further. im always on the phone and avalible for a consult for the products.
    please let me know your email address and i will send a brochure, eveyone who goes on the mailinhg list in the next fortnight goes into a draw for a $10.00 off products/services voucher at Broke AZ. :))